IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

11 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

in high school my mom's BPD grew severe and she just stopped paying for stuff like this for me. i had to get a job (at a department store lol) but i ended up stealing like half of my food and used most of my earnings to buy a jupiter-6

we exist

Shit, that's fucking terrible. Sorry to hear that.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

in high school my mom's BPD grew severe and she just stopped paying for stuff like this for me. i had to get a job (at a department store lol) but i ended up stealing like half of my food and used most of my earnings to buy a jupiter-6

we exist

sickest idm villain origin story.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Squee said:

Excuse me, what?

Yeah looking back now it was kinda lousy lol but at the time I didn’t really realize I was being treated poorly. Ended up making some pretty bad decisions as a young adult to keep money flowing but that’s all in the past so ?‍♂️

I know this thread is meant to be mostly about the US but this shiz happens everywhere I guess! 

Cheers

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 3

in less stupid and more deadly news, there were multiple broad-daylight armed robberies in the parks in my city this week. one of them occurred at the park I go to regularly, a few blocks from my house, on a day when the only reason I stayed home was because of a headache. five hours later, at what is arguably the nicest park in town, a woman got shot on her way to her car. 

Edited by luke viia
  • Sad 3

40 minutes ago, luke viia said:

in less stupid and more deadly news, there were multiple broad-daylight armed robberies in the parks in my city this week. one of them occurred at the park I go to regularly, a few blocks from my house, on a day when the only reason I stayed home was because of a headache. five hours later, at what is arguably the nicest park in town, a woman got shot on her way to her car. 

hate to hear this. my neighborhood is like this regularly. gunfire is daily. 

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

makes sense that globalists would use a globe as their primary symbol of indoctrination. 

It totally reminded me of her

• Big Brain 1

Eventually I’ll watch all this but I only made it about 8 minutes before wanting to go Tyler Durden on America. 

and that’s not new information. In the 90s I read a book called “America: What Went Wrong?” Which was the 80s version of what he’s talking about. Hearing the updated version with examples just makes it worse. 

apparently the ‘good news’ comes second in this interview but I won’t get to that part for a few days. 

• Like 2

good news for anyone who was wondering how we were going to solve the opioid epidemic:

A federal appeals court cleared the way for the maker of OxyContin to settle thousands of legal claims tied to the opioid epidemic while shielding the wealthy owners of Purdue Pharma, the Sackler family, from future lawsuits.

Under the plan approved Tuesday by the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York, members of the Sackler family would give up ownership of Stamford, Connecticut-based Purdue, which would become a new company known as Knoa, with its profits being sent to a fund to prevent and treat addiction.

Family members would also contribute $5.5 billion to $6 billion in cash over time, or around half of what the court found to be their collective fortune, much of it held offshore. A chunk of that money — at least $750 million — is to go to individual victims of the opioid crisis and their survivors. Payments are expected to range from about $3,500 to $48,000.

Tuesday's decision also protects members of the Sackler family from lawsuits over the toll of opioids, even though they did not file for bankruptcy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/purdue-pharma-opioids-settlements-sackler-family-protection-ruling-clears-way/

• Sad 1

personally i'd be down with this.  a "year long state fair" to celebrate 250 years of amerikkka upon the world. and in iowa. of all places 

Edited by Nebraska
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nebraska said:

https://www.forbiddentruthacademy.com/

lots of cool stuff for ppl to buy and support the shaman's retirement

therefore: in summary: to conclude: as the Buddha said: i'm grifting 100% positivity

honestly the 'sure, Jan 6' merch on his [amazing] site could be a worse meme. surprised Rubin hasn't posted it in the funny pictures thread yet

Edited by luke viia
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, luke viia said:

honestly the 'sure, Jan 6' merch on his [amazing] site could be a worse meme. surprised Rubin hasn't posted it in the funny pictures thread yet

it'd have to be the worsterest meme for that honour.

8 hours ago, aderei said:

Is the U.S close in reality to how its repped in the media? 

no. but you probably already knew that. there's a lot of pretty boring day to day shit that goes on here, which gets no media coverage. same like anywhere. 

On 5/28/2023 at 12:48 AM, ignatius said:

Eventually I’ll watch all this but I only made it about 8 minutes before wanting to go Tyler Durden on America. 

and that’s not new information. In the 90s I read a book called “America: What Went Wrong?” Which was the 80s version of what he’s talking about. Hearing the updated version with examples just makes it worse. 

apparently the ‘good news’ comes second in this interview but I won’t get to that part for a few days. 

this was very interesting - thanks for sharing

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

I thought he was cleared of wrongdoing?

laughable really. cleared by who? 

business as usual, lax ethics rules etc aren't going to cut it. you have one justice who is worried about being treated to breakfast by a friend because she's worried how it might look and then you have clarence thomas who is a secret BFF to a billionaire who has business before the court and regularly takes him and his wife on long trips and pays for things going way back. 

thomas is a piece of shit even if he wasn't in a billionaire's pocket.

there's a lot to be said about the picking/choosing/confirming of supreme court justices.. not just the ones picked by republicans. some of them really aren't qualified to be there and have some really shady shit in their pasts. 

thomas is the poster bo for the sham court idea though which is why i think that pic works. sham court, sham government etc. everything is for sale. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 2