IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

I quite liked the trump speech where was actually foaming at the mouth a bit.

Seriously feel for you lot in the USA. I mean we have selfish fucks leading us, which is bad enough, but trump is clearly insane

I have to say, idiocracy was pretty spot on, to my disappointment. I guess I have too much faith in people.

Trump's trolling has been top notch in my opinion. Even if he means half the shit he says, he's making plenty of other politicians look less respectable by saying it.

On a slightly more positive note: two americans helped to stop a tragedy from happening when an individual had intentions to kill some people on a high speed train with a kalashnikov, amongst other things. Supposedly with terrorist intentions. Thanks to the Americans (one or both of them being marines - various sources state different things) the individual was overrun and put in control.

Interesting side note: the americans weren't armed. Apparently it's possible to solve situations like these without guns. I repeat, without using a gun. And yes, that also counts for Americans. My faith in Americans has been restored. They actually are able to prevent tragedies from happening without any guns.

Nobody died, and the armed individual has been put into custody.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/paris-amsterdam-train-shooting_55d77eb6e4b04ae4970340ff?kvcommref=mostpopular

On a slightly more positive note: two americans helped to stop a tragedy from happening when an individual had intentions to kill some people on a high speed train with a kalashnikov, amongst other things. Supposedly with terrorist intentions. Thanks to the Americans (one or both of them being marines - various sources state different things) the individual was overrun and put in control.

Interesting side note: the americans weren't armed. Apparently it's possible to solve situations like these without guns. I repeat, without using a gun. And yes, that also counts for Americans. My faith in Americans has been restored. They actually are able to prevent tragedies from happening without any guns.

Nobody died, and the armed individual has been put into custody.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/paris-amsterdam-train-shooting_55d77eb6e4b04ae4970340ff?kvcommref=mostpopular

yeah video interview with the guys who took the idiot down here -

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2015/aug/22/train-shooting-it-could-have-been-carnage-say-men-who-overpowered-gunman-video

(token brit hides & helps at the end, just kiddin)

genuinely heroic stuff, pretty amazing otherwise it would of been another completely different, tragically fucked up headline

worryingly the shooter is from morocco as that know to be a more moderate country also a fantastic place have being there firsthand, but yeah realise its just another zombie idiot

Edited by pyramidpanes

Two men arrested in Boston at the Pokemon World Championships with "a 12-gauge shotgun, an AR-15 rifle, several hundred rounds of ammunition, and a hunting knife" in their car, after making violent threats on social media. I can't imagine the number of dead children had they attacked the convention area, if that was their intention. Truly sick.

http://news.yahoo.com/pokemon-championships-threatened-2-held-gun-charges-210128767.html

Edit: they were both invited players who were dumb enough to post another shot of their car with two rifles laid across the trunk online. There's no way this would not have ended badly :(

798E0086-7BC3-42FC-A756-1A7A1F5E8CA5_zps

Oh yeah, some people are yelling "white power" at Trump's campaign stops. Classy, America.

most of society is delusion twats (well not twats, but certainly delusional, i'm not up for calling those people twats is what i'm saying, they're just peoples, regulation humons, but i'm happy with the delusional).

love thine brother.

[-;

Two men arrested in Boston at the Pokemon World Championships with "a 12-gauge shotgun, an AR-15 rifle, several hundred rounds of ammunition, and a hunting knife" in their car, after making violent threats on social media. I can't imagine the number of dead manchildren had they attacked the convention area, if that was their intention. Truly sick.

fixd

Two men arrested in Boston at the Pokemon World Championships with "a 12-gauge shotgun, an AR-15 rifle, several hundred rounds of ammunition, and a hunting knife" in their car, after making violent threats on social media. I can't imagine the number of dead manchildren had they attacked the convention area, if that was their intention. Truly sick.

fixd

23330BF0-4A88-4969-9137-48053A537FDE_zps

Children - "why do you hate us so, Azatoth? Daddy says it's because you are small in the pants, what does that mean? You can't find a mommy to love you?"

So parents accompanying the minors then azatoth. The first thing I thought when I heard about the headline was thank god nothing happened cause there would be a lot of children there. They like this kind of shit, somehow pokemon is still a thing for that age group, and none were massacred, great.

Saw on the news that NYPD officers were checking people's bags before boarding the subway. Da fuc.

Must be a knee-jerk reaction to that recent thwarted gunman attack on that train in France. Haven't been to NYC since March 2003, but this oh-no-terrorist-attack-everybody-act-scared-and-accept-increased-security bullshit is getting old.

If I'm not mistaken, it was Ben Franklin who quoth, "Those who are willing to sacrifice a little liberty to gain a little security deserve neither and will lose both."

Ironic, really.