IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

Saw on the news that NYPD officers were checking people's bags before boarding the subway. Da fuc.

Must be a knee-jerk reaction to that recent thwarted gunman attack on that train in France. Haven't been to NYC since March 2003, but this oh-no-terrorist-attack-everybody-act-scared-and-accept-increased-security bullshit is getting old.

Regal Cinemas in the US are now checking bags before you can enter a movie theater.

Saw on the news that NYPD officers were checking people's bags before boarding the subway. Da fuc.

Must be a knee-jerk reaction to that recent thwarted gunman attack on that train in France. Haven't been to NYC since March 2003, but this oh-no-terrorist-attack-everybody-act-scared-and-accept-increased-security bullshit is getting old.

I'm actually shocked I've never gone through bag check boarding Amtrak.

Subway bag checks are a joke though. I've only had it happen once since 2001 and I didn't even open the bag.

Policing mass transit in major cities is a lost cause, so they just take half measures to instill a false sense of security.

Edited by doublename

more guns. if the reporter and cameraman had been carrying their own personal sidearms, this would not have happened.

Hey screw you man

A true patriot would have suggested there should have been a gun in the camera

Barrel right under the lens so this country can pruhtekt are freedom have a good show at the same time, YEEHAW

I'm sick of hearing about Americans shooting eachother.

Can it just not make the news anymore please, because it happens so often its not exactly news anymore.

it seems more regular than getting a full moon at night, or me receiving a new gas bill, or the new issue of Total Film coming out. And those don't make the headlines.

yeah but these really tasteful news sites are using a frame from it that shows the handgun pointed at the reporters right before he shoots so then you just get to imagine the rest. really fucking classy, news. thanks a lot