Some dnb and jungle influences in new track

Guest nbven

I like it. Has that nice classic dnb atmosphere to it. The intro does a good job of building up to and transitioning to the rest of the track. Also liked how the piano bits developed. One thing I did notice was that the bass was a little overpowering in my headphones.

Thank you, for commenting :)

Yeah, true. Missed some stuff during mastering stage. Noticed bass was a bit loud and overpowering only after publishing. Although, I think it seems fine in first part of the track, but after second progression it becomes a bit disturbing.

But what's done is done, I guess :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rstark
      Ice Cold Soundcloud Link
      I'm looking for support/interest/enjoyment of a mix I spent a lot of time on the past couple months. I know this message board is probably partial to this style of music but I tried to make it as tasteful as possible. There's another mix up on my page the WATMM'ers would probably like more which has a more wide variety of tunes including a nice IDM bit towards the end (The Rated E For Algorhythm Mix). But today I'm promoting this dubstep in hopes people here will keep an open mind and find some interesting sounds! You know the drill, slap a like and follow on Soundcloud and I'll check out your page in return. I also have 170+ original tunes uploaded. Ty and bless up my twiddlers!
      Here's the full track list

• By dcom
      Limited edition (25 pcs) dubplate as the first release on Wombat Funk, two tracks of horizon painting melodic drum'n'bass - released on Monday 6th, available later in digital. Recommended.
    • By dcom
      Sam Black's first full album, a bit of everything, but nice. Recommended.
    • By Virtekh
      A new album is in the works, as is a Concealed Sequence album. In the meantime, I'll be releasing a few singles every now and then. Here's the first:
      https://virtekhproductions.bandcamp.com/track/organical