IGNORED

Cylob - The Quantum Loonyverse

Skeptinoid

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a subforum for Cylob at a time ... but it's Cylob, which is rotten head with us for some reason we do about a leak WATMM none was official, who asked that we remove this subforum ... Joyrex has only respect his dearest wish with regret because we love this Cylob ... But still what character! lol

blblblblbl... blurp!

ilikethiscompilation(i'vegottwovinylsfromrephlexwhicharecompiledhere) : https://cylob.bandcamp.com/album/cylob-music-system-3000;-)

Cylob subforum plz

We had a subforum for Cylob at a time ... but it's Cylob, which is rotten head with us for some reason we do about a leak WATMM none was official, who asked that we remove this subforum ... Joyrex has only respect his dearest wish with regret because we love this Cylob ... But still what character! lol

blblblblbl... blurp!

ilikethiscompilation(i'vegottwovinylsfromrephlexwhicharecompiledhere) : https://cylob.bandcamp.com/album/cylob-music-system-3000;-)

463.jpg

For some reason I checked my junk email folder today. Got the below message;

Hi,

This message is just to let you know that track 2 of this album (Before Veto) has been updated to filter out some unpleasant high-frequency tones. Unfortunately they went unnoticed until after the release. The track was replaced yesterday.

According to Bandcamp support, your existing link should let you download the updated version.

This is a one-time mailing and your address has not been added to any list.

Thanks for buying the album and happy new year!

Cheers
Chris (CEO Cylob Industries)

So if you were an early purchaser, redownload it (or don't if you are a fan of the unpleasant high-frequency tones :))

Is it bad that I don't hear any unpleasant high-frequency tones because I remembered buying this thing the first day it was out...

/edit nope, wait...there it is. a very faint high pitch noise starts at 7 seconds.

Um.. the high-pitched noise is still there in the new download. Maybe it's not as bad or something? I don't know, I already deleted the old version.

this new bandcamp is the occasion for me to discover Cylob Music System 3000 plus this new album and I'm so happy about it! very fresh and stimulating!!

this new bandcamp is the occasion for me to discover Cylob Music System 3000 plus this new album and I'm so happy about it! very fresh and stimulating!!

I downloaded these 2 albums as well. Enjoying CMB3000 quite a bit, not got onto the new stuff yet.

I've listened to TQL about 10 times now and have to say I think it's excellent. I wasn't sure if he was going to release music again, so to suddenly have an album of this caliber is very surprising and awesome. Best album of 2015!

Purchased and listened to in its entirety this morning.

I have to say, this is Cylob's first release where I actually like the whole album. There's always a track or two on his albums that I like, but this whole release is good IMO, no filler.

too bad he's a bit of a knob

So did anyone notice he has been uploading some experimental sound bits on soundcloud every day for the last couple of weeks? He deleted every one of 'm after a day, but there was some cool stuff in there.

And I agree G, I got into this instantly which for me is also an exception for (later) Cylob stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Unrelated to the album, but apparently Cylob entered the Squarepusher remix competition for 4001. Maybe inspired by Aphex he just uploaded it :)

This track was entered into the Squarepusher remix competition two years ago (warp.net/news/4001-remix-competition/) under a pseudonym. It didn't win :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased and listened to in its entirety this morning.

I have to say, this is Cylob's first release where I actually like the whole album. There's always a track or two on his albums that I like, but this whole release is good IMO, no filler.

too bad he's a bit of a knob

Out of curiosity, which track don't you like on sunset?

Archived