IGNORED

Where to buy Analord WAVs?

hisaac

I realize I'm pretty late to the game here, but I *just* found out that the Analord series was released in WAV format back in 2009. Seeing as Rephlex's online store is no more, is there anywhere else online where these files could be purchased?

• 1 year later...

just use soulseek

While we frown upon advocating piracy on the forum, unfortunately the only way to get these would be a P2P service. Richard really should consider at least putting these on Bandcamp or SoundCloud for those who still want them.

Alternatively, you could go about collecting the vinyls, or the Chosen Lords CD. Although neither of these feature the digital-only tracks Rephlex offered for sale at one point.

would the fact of a bleep store prob being aphex-centric (WARP) conflict with the AFX stuff being reflex? seems like bandcamp would be the simplest route to me

Edited by MisterE

would the fact of a bleep store prob being aphex-centric (WARP) conflict with the AFX stuff being reflex? seems like bandcamp would be the simplest route to me

Rephlex gave the rights back to all the artists, so he could easily release it on Warp / bleepstores if he wanted, afaik.

yeah i dunno, seems like warp might have something to say about it tho, is all im saying

should prob change my wording to 'warp might have some say about it' which is to say, if they chose to

makes a good bargaining chip for future warp deals. the 64 digital analord tracks as a body of work are a monumental achievement and incomparable to anything else.

i love shuffling through those. i think im starting to get why he decided to undertake the project, seems like the synths have a certain quality to them that the project makes amazing use of. like a dirty watery sound from another planet or something

Edited by very honest

Rephlex gave the rights back to all the artists, so he could easily release it on Warp / bleepstores if he wanted, afaik.

plus the dejay selek thingy (and the hangable autobulbs) were afx releases on warp. so the name shouldnt be a problem, i'm guessing

and hoping.

but it's really a simple first start to open a bleepstore with all the analords innit.

plus some tuss with some extra's?

*crosses fingers*

If only there was an official digital Aphex Twin store just like Autechre has...

Only if...

Ellipsis accentuated for dramatic purposes...

Yeah would be nice to buy this legit digitally.

Especially if they fix the glitch on Analord 2 (?) as it originally appeared on Rephlex.com.

FIX THE GLITCH 2016

MAKE ANALORD GREAT AGAIN