IGNORED

Xmas Loot

Rubin Farr

Got loads of goodies including some mothers do av em box set, James Patterson book, sausage recipe book, some family type games, jumper, shirt, lee mack dvd, sweeties, golf balls and a golf ball ingraver.

Very lucky.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People Like Us - Dreaming 8"

Poborsk - Computer Love 7"

FSOL - Environment 5 CD

Lord of Illusions Blu-Ray

Zelda Amiibo

FSOL - Artworks Booklet

Blu Mar Ten x FSOL 10"

2 FSOL Shirts

Devon Folklore Tapes - Two Witches 10"

Cabin Rental for two

Xmas Bonus

Cash

A New Job

nothing given received nothing, all is as it should be. I am grateful though that the days will be getting shorter from here on in. fucking summer in these climes. cunting thing that it is.

exactly this.

Pancake 40mm lens for my 600D

Bodum Assam teapot & glasses

some muji sketchbooks & diary

gf lent me money to buy new laptop! woop

i bought her:

some new gin to try

these pictures:

monarch-1.jpgraf-2.jpg

A Tascam DR-05 portable recorder so I can sample random things!

proceeds to hit everything in my vicinity with a stick

This thing literally changed my life. Kind of like a camera for sound.

Got a volume pedal for the guitar, finally finishing up my pedal board.

I had a good haul this year:

• Acrylic platter for the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon; allows exiling of felt mat so turntable is actually usable in dry climate
  • Gift cards to spend on music/vinyl and photo gear
  • Beer making starter kit
  • Meat Grillin' Materiel
  • Pants for working out in after consuming fruits of beer making and meat grillin' (wife is enabling sweatpants boner)
  • Cast iron teapot
  • many chocolate things

TNT is a fucking fantastic album - this is my favourite ever tortoise performance

Will watch later. That's my favorite Tortoise album by far. Lucked out and snagged the Thrift Jockey 20th Anniversary ressiue a little while back.

I got a $100 gift card to a record store near me. Was thinking of picking up a bunch of those Drexciya reissues too! It's becoming a bigger and bigger expense though - between Deep Sea Dweller 1-4, Neptune's Lair/Hydro Doorways, Harnessed/Tsunami, AND the Transllusion releases! I feel like I need them all but damn that's a lot of records.

delet mate, love it or leave it! summer in aus is world class. best time of the year.

You live in syndey, i'm from north queensland and live in brisbane, you don't know what summer is. heh. I've seen the temps you guys get down there, it's summer about 7 months of the year here, the the rest of the time it's summer light or autumn. And don't forget it's not just temperature, it's humidity, it's getting sweaty today. And on top of all that i sleep during the day because of my night work but having an aircon would be too expensive, so some days i have two fans on me and no bedclothes and just lie their steeping in my own perspiration.

Guest Enter a new display name

Hs6Wmwu.jpg

just spent 2 hours figuring out how to assemble this thing.

What are you exactly planning to observe with your new telescope? Space on your HDTV?

i've been to qld in the summer a few times, love it. just jump in the water and drink a case of xxxx cans a day. no one can be fucked working in the heat it's great.

Lol at people not working in the heat. Maybe the surfy bums you were staying with, "great day for surfing man" (although given the state of the labour market in the gold coast at the moment i don't see too many tradies doing that anymore). The rest of us just get on with it.

(i'm not trying to put you down, just being defensive, because your points wither and burn under the qld sun.)

I got a stand / soundbar for the telly now that i've taken it off the wall. Sounds nice.

c63bff08-dea8-4019-8ab9-35a87821cbb4.jpg

On a sombre note, my sis bought me the twin peaks dvd box set instead of The Entire Mystery blu-ray I tried not to appear angry, although she could sense my rage.

it's ok man, i'm just being a twat for the sake of it, it's getting too hot here, the sense of humour has evaporated away. Went for a walk with my brother an hour ago and now am suffering an headache from it !! heh, it's beyond the joke. Was made worse by the fact we actually had some rainy days over the weekend which were sensible temp wise so now i've gotta get used to living in a sauna all over again, heheh.

Archived