IGNORED

remove

Guest boo

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of musical talent, the UK pretty much rapes the rest of the world.

I opened the thread and this was the first thing I saw, i'm happy with this.

thats an interesting and also true statement considering how much of the UK's music culture was raped from the african world and how much of UK dance music culture was raped from african american culture in the US.

lol. this is the worst thing you've ever said. jesus.

lol it is pretty naive, knee jerk dumb dumb jingoistic, unsupportable bollocks of the highest order innit.

I remember posting in chatmm a drum and bass style groove that was from a traditional breton (celtic) song. These rhythms lie in all our hearts and go back countless millenia. So fuck off with your bleeding heart US PC bullshit, which has infected the rest of the western world with it's gasoline tears of self immolation over nothing.

i'm not aware at all of the politic context in UK, it's not really reported on media in general in France

but for sure i love England an London, as french it's a cliché but i go to London so often, for many reasons and i love it more each time,

British people are quite cold to me, i haven't seen them super warmful so far (not only London), not mean or arrogant, just cold

i have load of killer friends that are not that but in general,

it's like you need to break that wall between two people and then it's starting to be fine, but this wall is heavy

also i can say that UK nails in music in almost every genres, i also love UK TV shows

Go to the north of england or the west. Big cities breed contemptible behaviour, is why all tourists that only visit paris think the french are all arseholes.

i say this as an half breton. (with many relatives living in or around paris). heh, actually how can you trust my word about paris with that heritage, you might have like us up until the republic mais non, apres, hahah (my meme's family lost everything for supporting the king, title, land, tout la big schtuff).

I'm from Wales, which is pretty much exactly the same as England, just with an added mongy accent and confusing road signs. As a country, we probably haven't spawned as much creative talent as the English, but I would like to claim ownership of RDJ. After all, Lorna and Derek are both fellow Welshies. :rhubear3:

I'm from Wales, which is pretty much exactly the same as England, just with an added mongy accent and confusing road signs. As a country, we probably haven't spawned as much creative talent as the English.

Dude.

tom-jones.jpg

Face sitting is getting so out of control that they had to put a law in to try and quell people being influenced to do it (doubt it have much effect tho). Nothing against female sexuality really. It's just like, Id rather have a girl sit on my face all day than be a productive and useful member of society and most English chaps feel the same

Face sitting is an integral part of the British constitution. If it wasn't then why did Monty Python write a song about it?

Outside of the US, I've only been to Canada, Taiwan, and Japan. But I know my tastes in music would be very different, had there been no English influence.

I also have English ancestry that goes back four generations to a duke's gardener. In fact, my dad still has a 16-gauge double-barreled shotgun from the mid 19th century that is traced back to said ancestor as the original owner.

Some of my fellow exchange students in Japan back in my college/uni days were Londoners. We've gone out together a few times exploring the Sapporo night life.

Other than that, I don't quite understand why English culture is becoming more Americanized. I was frankly shocked by last Black Friday catching on over there. I thought Britons were more stoic than that.

I'm from Wales, which is pretty much exactly the same as England, just with an added mongy accent and confusing road signs. As a country, we probably haven't spawned as much creative talent as the English.

Dude.

tom-jones.jpg

He's part of the special handful haha

whats that guy?

I mean, whos that guy

Archived