IGNORED

remove

Guest boo

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

caffeine tablets. i was actually just joking, although that is roughly the chemical content of a bottle of bucky. 37.5 mg of caffiene per 100/ml. Wreck the hoose juice, as its affectionaley known here.

make your own by mixing 4 cans of energy drink, 12 crushed up pro plus and a shot of drowsy cough medicine into a bottle of port

sounds fucking great, where do I sign up?

I never realised the porthole to another dimension was available at the local corner shop. Fuck I'm going there right now. Get the fucking lot in one fucking carrier bag! And put the lot down my fucking neck. Like a chicken choking on industrial stew.

Decided to leave south east asia after nine months living there to go back to England on a whim. Will report back with exactly how shit it is within a week.

you're coming home in January chap?

i'd have left it until april, when the lambkins are skipping in the fields at least

Decided to leave south east asia after nine months living there to go back to England on a whim. Will report back with exactly how shit it is within a week.

What were you doing in Cambodia for 9 months? Hunting Gary Glitter?

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

make your own by mixing 4 cans of energy drink, 12 crushed up pro plus and a shot of drowsy cough medicine into a bottle of port

This basically sums up England in two posts

thought it was amusing when all the "awwww dont go Scotland" sentiments started coming out in the build up to the referendum

once again Albion is at semi-peace

factoid: Lloegyr, the olde-Welsh word for England, is one of the oldest in the language and means Lost Land/Land of the Lost, demarcating the oldee Iron-Age/post-Roman British territories that cover the southern counties of Cornwall eastwards through to Kent/Essex

What were you doing in Cambodia for 9 months? Hunting Gary Glitter?

working, pissing about, studying, spending very little money, falling over drunk etc

in London now, the food is great.

Archived