IGNORED

Decent European cities

tec

Alright? I fancy a short break somewhere in Europe, probably a city as the country is freezing this time of year, and not Berlin as it seems fashionable so will inevitably be full of cunts. What's good?

Just got back from Berlin, so there's one less cunt to worry about.

It's not actually full of cunts and much more chilled than London. I would recommend it, lots to do beyond standing in the queue for Berghain.

come see me in Antibes, south of France near NIce/Cannes perfect for chilling, and if you want the big city wth all the fun and culture you have Nice just near

Barcelona, Lisbon, do we count Istanbul?

Kiev was pretty nice at least before the current crisis.. and in summer..

every city is full of cunts always.

Berlin is ok

has a pretty damn good density of interesting stuff no matter what your interests are

Lisbon is decent from what I've heard. Heard some good stories about Sevilla as well.

Other cities are Ankara, Timbuktu and Tel Aviv

Alright? I fancy a short break somewhere in Europe....and not Berlin as it seems fashionable so will inevitably be full of cunts.

lol, excellent observation! my sister and boyfriend just came back from Berlin they though it was awful, but I think its different horses for different courses

isn't Bruge suppposed to be great?

Lisbon is decent from what I've heard. Heard some good stories about Sevilla as well.

Other cities are Ankara, Timbuktu and Tel Aviv

Isn't Timbuktu in Mali, Africa?

I have no doubt that Berlin is lush but I aim to be at the cutting edge of contemporary movements, this is why you will not see me doing a selfie in front of the Holocaust-Mahnmal despite a strong desire to do so. That is also why I listen to electronic music people don't yet understand and post on an IDM board with fellow trendsetters. And my girlfriend has already been there too.

Lisbon is cool but I've been there before, perhaps Prague although I am fearful of stag parties who would crush me with masculinity.

The one negative thing I'd say about Berlin is that it was just as bad as London for Chinese tourists being tossers, even in the holocaust memorial. So choose somewhere with no chinese tourists. Scarborough?

The one negative thing I'd say about Berlin is that it was just as bad as London for Chinese tourists being tossers, even in the holocaust memorial. So choose somewhere with no chinese tourists. Scarborough?

Being as Scarborough is a district in the eastern part of Toronto, rest assured you'll find Chinese tourists there.

I have no doubt that Berlin is lush but I aim to be at the cutting edge of contemporary movements, this is why you will not see me doing a selfie in front of the Holocaust-Mahnmal despite a strong desire to do so. That is also why I listen to electronic music people don't yet understand and post on an IDM board with fellow trendsetters. And my girlfriend has already been there too.

Lisbon is cool but I've been there before, perhaps Prague although I am fearful of stag parties who would crush me with masculinity.

OMG tec is a trendsetting IDMer looking for advice on which city to go to on a hostel style budget.

Lisbon's cool but it's been done. Valencia doesn't have the IDMness. Prague is sooo passe.

Looks like it's Scarborough for you this year old chap... and you'll damn well like it.

Gent is quite IDM, in comparison to Bruge, which is very crap.

I most recently enjoyed Cologne although you can put me almost anywhere that isn't too expensive, why not pick somewhere completely unlisted?

IDM.

Archived