IGNORED

Decent European cities

tec

Ok, so here's some simply gorgeous country located townships. No big city, touristy stuff here. Coincidentally their names all seem to have double entendre potential. Eerie.

Ala-lemu in Finland. Name translates to "stank from bottom"

Bastardstown in Ireland

Then there's Bell End in Worcestershire. Classic.

Bitchfield, Lincolnshire

Brown Willy in Cornwall

If you're anywhere near Shepshed, Leicestershire you simply must visit Butthole Lane.

For more unmissable holiday destinations (including Cock Hill)

see

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Unusual_place_names

I'm having difficulties with the term 'decent'. What do you mean? If you want a decent place to find shemales to shag, you'd be better off in Eastern Asia instead of some European city (that isn't Berlin).

budapest

Why?

Bucharest blew my mind.

How?

I'm having difficulties with the term 'decent'. What do you mean? If you want a decent place to find shemales to shag, you'd be better off in Eastern Asia instead of some European city (that isn't Berlin).

I am partial to the shemales but this isn't that sort of holiday, I prefer to wait for the summer when the blood gets up.

Gent is quite IDM, in comparison to Bruge, which is very crap.

what is crap about Bruge? real question. isnt it an unspoiled non-demolished by wars medieval city? as a history lover id find that incredible to see

Cock Hill doesn't tickle your fancy? DIck Peaks no?

Well then

I strongly suggest you visit Sofia, Bulgaria. Especially this time of year. Lovely. I won't ruin your experience of the town by saying too much, though Vitosha Mountain is highly recommended.

bon voyage capitan zwerge

Archived