IGNORED

Sony Introduces 1000.00USD Audiophile Walkman

Joyrex

Besides, instead of 24 bit stereo, why not work on getting some form of surround sound portable player? I reckon you could do it if you placed two speakers up your nose and the fifth one in your mouth.

plus a subwoofer inserted rectally

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides, instead of 24 bit stereo, why not work on getting some form of surround sound portable player? I reckon you could do it if you placed two speakers up your nose and the fifth one in your mouth.

plus a subwoofer inserted rectally

damnit, you beat me to it haha

sub buttplug

sorry to deviate but is anyone making a good quality walkman equivalent to play audio cassettes on the go? :emb:

You are going to look like such a hipster walking around with one of those.

Half the kids won't even know what the fuck it is/does - "Urg, why is your MP3 player so big? Why isn't it an iPhone or Nexus?"

sorry to deviate but is anyone making a good quality walkman equivalent to play audio cassettes on the go? :emb:

You are going to look like such a hipster walking around with one of those.

Half the kids won't even know what the fuck it is/does - "Urg, why is your MP3 player so big? Why isn't it an iPhone or Nexus?"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8117619.stm

It took me three days to figure out that there was another side to the tape. That was not the only naive mistake that I made; I mistook the metal/normal switch on the Walkman for a genre-specific equaliser, but later I discovered that it was in fact used to switch between two different types of cassette.

o.gif

Another notable feature that the iPod has and the Walkman doesn't is "shuffle", where the player selects random tracks to play. Its a function that, on the face of it, the Walkman lacks. But I managed to create an impromptu shuffle feature simply by holding down "rewind" and releasing it randomly - effective, if a little laboured.

Archived