IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

teen body slams a 68 woman then throws her in the pool with her dogs

i really hope this woman gets a gofundme or something so people can contribute to get her out of where she is. no elderly person should be treated like this

Fucking heart-breaking, eyes actually watered up. I think cause i see my mom in her :( poor lady, and poor pups :( :( not sure what escalated to that, but i'm confident in saying there is no possible justification for what he did

At least she appeared ok when they were talking to her but still...

... :(

what a POS

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out a dude I went to middle school with was found in the trunk of a car in an apartment complex parking lot. Beaten to death with a hammer. 

Heavy, were there any news stories posted about it?

Florida strip club closed bc of fried shrimp diharrea outbreak. The part about a stripper shitting on stage makes me suspect bullshit, I mean stripper shit.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/florida-strip-club-closes-due-to-an-insane-amount-of-fried-shrimp-induced-diarrhea/?_branch_match_id=398352868748487005

Confirmed fake, carry on.

3 cannibals arrested in Vernal Heights, while listening to Enya:

http://themiamigazette.com/cannibals-arrested-florida-claim-eating-human-flesh-cures-diabetes-depression/

The Celts makes me thirst for the living too.

Top answer.

Also those mugshots are the reason stereotypes exist.

3 cannibals arrested in Vernal Heights, while listening to Enya:

http://themiamigazette.com/cannibals-arrested-florida-claim-eating-human-flesh-cures-diabetes-depression/

The Celts makes me thirst for the living too.

Top answer.

Also those mugshots are the reason stereotypes exist.

They probly washed down their homeless feast with a meth sundae and a lemon party.

nothing could be heard over the sound a stereo inside the house repeatedly playing the same song, which was later identified as – Enya’s ‘Who Can Say’.

Sometimes the memes just write themselves

My folks just got back from a vacation in Florida, my dad informed me there was a shootout a couple blocks down from the hotel the first night they were there... he said other than that the vacation was decent though.

Apparently, it's a hoax according to Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/cannibals-arrested-florida/

i've seen the pics of those guys before.. in their individual stories about whatever alleged crimes they were charged with but them being canibals made enough sense... enya.. yeah.. it all fits. 

• 3 weeks later...

What they say about old Flory

"I am absolutely convinced that Florida will become the most exciting place in the world to live and work."

-Rick Scott

"We are not exposed to ice much in Florida."

-Brittany Bowe

"I like Florida. Everything is in the 80's. The temperatures, the ages and the IQ's."

-George Carlin

"Florida is a place of unparalleled diversity of backgrounds, experiences and vision. It makes our culture unique, but it can also make it difficult to define a common identity and create a sense of community that reaches beyond our neighborhoods to all corners of our state."

-Jeb Bush

"I couldn't adjust to the racism in Florida."

-Sidney Poitier

"Florida is a very healing place."

-Burt Reynolds