IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

i've been to florida once and all i remember was there being more lovebugs than people and when i was at the beach there was this fucking massive fish about the size of a small cow just hanging out near the shore.

Guest fiznuthian

Amazon

major lol at guy complaining about wetland @ 19:00-20:00

was he the one who shit-talk about cleaning up the pond for 5 minutes, then throws his cigarette in the water and shows you a bike that he tossed into the pond because he didn't want it anymore?

Amazon

major lol at guy complaining about wetland @ 19:00-20:00

was he the one who shit-talk about cleaning up the pond for 5 minutes, then throws his cigarette in the water and shows you a bike that he tossed into the pond because he didn't want it anymore?

Not only did he not want it, but he didn't want to give it to a guy that did want it!

But yeah, spoilers 'n shit :cisfor:

Edited by Bob Dobalina

• 1 month later...

what ever happened to freedom of speech?

You are free to say whatever you want, but that doesn't mean that you are free from the consequences your speech has.

wait, wat?

e.g. I could walk into my workplace tomorrow and call my boss a salad tosser, which I'm "free" to do and would not be a crime, but would probably result in my losing my job.

Thing is civil people don't do that shit because at a minimum they realize it's in their best interest, and that's a low fucking bar for people. I had a job with a boss that I despised but bit my tongue, stayed at it for a little over a year and then left for another job. No drama, just thanks guv, nice working with ya, gotta move on, awesome opportunity, etc.

Back to the Ft Lauderdale po-po, the pragmatist in me thinks that this is a teaching moment, in that do you really want occifers in your precinct who think texting back and forth a whole mess of racist language is a good idea? If you're dumb enough to do that shit you probably shouldn't be in law enforcement.

Edited by Bob Dobalina

Lol... They realize there's is gonna be the first state to go, right?

That would take a bit of intelligence, I'd be surprised if half of Florida's population knew where their state was on a map.

Dear lord that's awful. In the most shockingly hilarious, yet deeply disturbing way...

• 2 weeks later...

selling-golden-tickets.jpg

Tito and Amanda Watts were arrested over the weekend for selling “golden tickets to heaven” to hundreds of people. The couple, who sold the tickets on the street for $99.99 per ticket, told buyers the tickets were made from solid gold and each ticket reserved the buyer a spot in heaven — simply present the ticket at the pearly gates and you’re in.

http://jacksonville.suntimes.com/jax-news/7/115/146332/couple-arrested-selling-golden-tickets-heaven/

What exactly is the difference from churches selling prayers or psychics and spiritualists selling their "services"? I guess they could have gotten away with it if they hadn't said the tickets were gold.