IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

Classic Gawker, Quadruple amputee was on the run from police after killing his parents

http://gawker.com/man-with-no-legs-and-no-hands-sought-in-double-murder-1655292448

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs?

Matt

"Be on the look out for MATT!  i mean Sean..."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Classic Gawker, Quadruple amputee was on the run from police after killing his parents

http://gawker.com/man-with-no-legs-and-no-hands-sought-in-double-murder-1655292448

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs?

Matt

"Be on the look out for MATT!  i mean Sean..."

Maybe "On the Run" isn't the best phrase for someone in his condition...

• 2 weeks later...

what the usa needs now is more guns!

they have to replace obamacare with something.. Guns!

I love me guns but i dun want no part of this Universal Guncare commie crap.

Edited by Lewps

A friend of mine recently put together a collection of headlines where you have to determine wether it's an "Article from The Onion or Headline From Florida"... it's sad how hard some are to determine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On June 23, 2012, Darren Rainey, a schizophrenic man serving time for cocaine possession, was thrown into a prison shower at the Dade Correctional Institution. The water was turned up top 180 degrees — hot enough to steep tea or cook Ramen noodles.

As punishment, four corrections officers — John Fan Fan, Cornelius Thompson, Ronald Clarke and Edwina Williams — kept Rainey in that shower for two full hours. Rainey was heard screaming "Please take me out! I can’t take it anymore!” and kicking the shower door. Inmates said prison guards laughed at Rainey and shouted "Is it hot enough?"

Rainey died inside that shower. He was found crumpled on the floor. When his body was pulled out, nurses said there were burns on 90 percent of his body. A nurse said his body temperature was too high to register with a thermometer. And his skin fell off at the touch.

But in an unconscionable decision, Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle's office announced Friday that the four guards who oversaw what amounted to a medieval-era boiling will not be charged with a crime.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-wont-charge-prison-guards-who-boiled-schizophrenic-black-man-darren-rainey-to-death-9213190

Edited by very honest