IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

that is super fucked up. the guy was tuning away and he shot him anyways.. that stupid law needs to be repealed. in a state w/o that law the guy would've been arrested and charged w/murder. 

it's so stupid. no one can take even the most minor infringement on their person w/o pulling out a gun.  there's zero chance for 'cooler heads' to prevail. for people to step back and go "oops.. ya know that was kind of a dick move. i'm sorry" 

fucking wounded white guy pride and toxic masculinity. so fragile. fuck that guy. 

Good that every idiot can possess a weapon, that ensures safety.

florida should be the safest place in the union.. 2nd to texas. 

i'll be in florida next week. i'll make sure to start as many fights as possible over random unimportant things just to see if i can make it out alive. 

• 4 months later...

Woman accused of pulling knife on man who confronted her when she farted

BROWARD COUNTY, Florida -- A Florida woman was arrested after she allegedly pulled a knife on a man who was offended by her breaking wind. Shanetta Wilson, 37, was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Authorities said she pulled a knife on a man who was offended when she allegedly passed gas while waiting in line. The Broward County Sheriff's Office said Wilson and the man got into a verbal dispute over her "farting loudly" while in line at a store.

That is when she reportedly pulled out a knife and threatened the man before leaving the location.

https://abc13.com/woman-pulls-knife-on-man-over-complaint-when-she-passed-gas/4787669/

Florida's "stand your ground" law is being tested again after a 28-year-old father was mortally wounded in front of his young children following an argument with another man over a handicapped parking space.

Surveillance video taken from the Circle A convenience store in Clearwater last Thursday showed Markeis McGlockton, his girlfriend Britany Jacobs and their three young children pulling into a handicapped spot. McGlockton ran into the store with their 5-year-old son.

As Jacobs stepped out of the car, McGlockton came out of the store and shoved Drejka to the ground. In response, Drejka pulled a gun out of his pocket.

Drejka could be seen firing at McGlockton as the young father stepped away. McGlockton was wounded in the chest, and ran back into the store, where surveillance footage from inside showed him falling to the ground in front of his 5-year-old.

McGlockton later died at the hospital.

https://twitter.com/WFLA/status/1020378070946074625

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-s-stand-your-ground-law-under-scrutiny-after-father-n893646

That store is right in my old neighborhood, have a friend who lives literally down the street. We used to call it the "Anarchy Store" bc of the logo. It is pretty racially segregated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Florida man is in jail charged with aggravated assault after he threatened to kill his neighbor “with kindness

Still0115_00008_1547566388777_6629362_ve

“kindness” is what he calls the machete he used to stab his victims, said investigators.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/video/4009417-kill-em-with-kindness-florida-man-stabs-neighbor-with-machete-named-kindness-say-police/

• 2 weeks later...

A Florida man is in jail charged with aggravated assault after he threatened to kill his neighbor “with kindness

Still0115_00008_1547566388777_6629362_ve

“kindness” is what he calls the machete he used to stab his victims, said investigators.

I like a would-be murderer with a fondness for wordplay.  He was probably just looking for an "oh I see what you did there, lol, nice one" from his neighbour.  Puns are so underappreciated.

grant-amato.jpg

this is grant amato. he (used to) live in orlando. greg however stole $150,000 from his parents. then he nicked $60,000 from his brother.  then he stole his brothers guns and sold them. when all that money was gone he took a $65,000 loan on the family home. why? because he was sending the money to a camgirl in bulgaria.

when the family found out what he had done and how he had spent the money- he killed them all.

full story

https://youtu.be/7QB1yyJKgys

Edited by Nebraska

She was taken to the Land O’ Lakes Detention Center.

00034500151191_A1C1-400.png?ext=.png

she was born in brooklyn (which explains that strength) but lives in land o lakes and this isn't her first rodeo

Coachella?

Edited by Braintree

• 2 weeks later...

e485c1b4-11a0-4748-940f-2405b9bc1ee3_360

if i didn't know this guy had sex with his dog, i'd suspect he wanted to have with a dog just based on that look alone.

according to detectives, the investigation began last month when someone reported to Pinellas County Animal Services seeing video and photographs on the internet of a man having sex with a dog.

only in florida is someone innocently browsing the internet when they stumble onto video and photos of a man having sex with a dog

Sheriff's detectives obtained the photos and video showing a man dressed in a dog costume molesting a husky. 

The dog was in distress and tried to run away, deputies said.

flol.. can't make this shit up

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/south-florida-rapper-ynw-melly-penned-hit-song-092504173--abc-news-topstories.html

South Florida rapper YNW Melly, who penned hit song 'Murder on My Mind,' charged with murdering 2 friends

An up-and-coming South Florida rapper who publicly mourned the deaths of two close friends and collaborators last year has now been charged with their murders.

Jamell Demons, known by his stage name YNW Melly, was charged Wednesday with two counts of first-degree murder in the killings of Anthony Williams and Christopher Thomas Jr. last October, according to Miramar police.

Both men were friends with Demons and part of the same musical group, with Williams known as YNW Sackchaser and Thomas known as YNW Juvy.

Cortlen Henry, 20, another associate of Demons, has also been charged with two counts of first-degree murder, according to the Miramar Police Department.