Nebraska

What's wrong with Florida?

e485c1b4-11a0-4748-940f-2405b9bc1ee3_360

if i didn't know this guy had sex with his dog, i'd suspect he wanted to have with a dog just based on that look alone.

according to detectives, the investigation began last month when someone reported to Pinellas County Animal Services seeing video and photographs on the internet of a man having sex with a dog.

only in florida is someone innocently browsing the internet when they stumble onto video and photos of a man having sex with a dog

Sheriff's detectives obtained the photos and video showing a man dressed in a dog costume molesting a husky. 

The dog was in distress and tried to run away, deputies said.

Nothing makes your parents more proud!

flol.. can't make this shit up

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/south-florida-rapper-ynw-melly-penned-hit-song-092504173--abc-news-topstories.html

South Florida rapper YNW Melly, who penned hit song 'Murder on My Mind,' charged with murdering 2 friends

An up-and-coming South Florida rapper who publicly mourned the deaths of two close friends and collaborators last year has now been charged with their murders.

Jamell Demons, known by his stage name YNW Melly, was charged Wednesday with two counts of first-degree murder in the killings of Anthony Williams and Christopher Thomas Jr. last October, according to Miramar police.

Both men were friends with Demons and part of the same musical group, with Williams known as YNW Sackchaser and Thomas known as YNW Juvy.

Cortlen Henry, 20, another associate of Demons, has also been charged with two counts of first-degree murder, according to the Miramar Police Department.

Not sure how the game works. Does that legitimize his street cred or will he take it rough in prison...or?

Very consistent brand.

IMG-3561.jpg

^ is that the flag of Florida?

IMG-3632.jpg

IMG-3632.jpg

^^classic florida move. 

billionaires getting $100 handjobs in strip mall massage joints.. this shit is classic florida. fucking scumbags sliming their way around town. 

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/02/23/solicitation-charge-raises-many-questions-about-patriots-owner-future/GgVUGbzb6twoMENitJSMVO/story.html

^ is that the flag of Florida?

lol

STUART, Fla. - A forensic psychologist says a former college student believed he was "half-dog, half-man" when he fatally attacked a man and woman at their home and was found biting one of their faces.

The Palm Beach Post reports Dr. Phillip Resnick made the conclusion in a 38-page mental-health report released this week by the Martin County State Attorney's Office.

Investigators say they found Austin Harrouff, now 22, biting John Stevens' face while making growling noises on Aug. 15, 2016.

Resnick's report says the fact that Harrouff persisted in biting Stevens "in the presence of police officers, in spite of threats of being shot, being tased and receiving multiple kicks to the head, suggests that Mr. Harrouff was actively psychotic."

Harrouff's attorneys are preparing an insanity defense for the Nov. 4 trial.

I'd say that's an example of what's right with Florida.

I'd say that's an example of what's right with Florida.

invasive species. people take their reptile pets out there and let them go.  the everglades is full of very aggressive snakes and monitor lizards etc.  not the tame pet store kind.. but huge snakes the fight w/aligators and aggro flesh eating lizards. it's a big problem.  sort of the way hogs and pigs running wild and interbreeding w/razor back hogs have decimated parts of the southeast and places like hawaii. 

i think there's at least 1 reality series about rangling reptiles and hunting pigs in florida everglades. 

What could go wrong?

If Idiocracy ever has a sequel (or prequel)...

Florida Rep. Mike Hill told a group in Pensacola on Thursday that God told him to sponsor a bill next year to ban nearly all abortions, much like the bill that passed in Alabama earlier this month.

"As plain as day, God spoke to me," Hill said. "He said that wasn't my bill, talking about the heartbeat detection bill that I filed. He said that wasn't my bill. I knew immediately what he was talking about. He said, you remove those exceptions and you file it again. And I said yes Lord, I will. It's coming back. It's coming back. We are going to file that bill without any exceptions just like what we saw passed in Alabama."

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2019/05/23/mike-hill-says-he-propose-florida-abortion-ban-modeled-after-alabamas-new-law/1209023001/

How does he know it's god instead of satan posing as god?

Also, we need to pass a federal law where politicians cannot pass legislation from voices they hear in their heads.