IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

On 3/16/2020 at 4:58 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

The question we should be asking is not "what's wrong with Florida," but rather "what's right with everywhere that isn't Florida?"  

:catbreadcut:

spring break!!!

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Nebraska said:

why do they need the gyms to be open when they can clearly workout outside?

Because gym guy has no personality without the gym. He’s just a guy godammit!  ???

12 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

so absurd. really. what a joke. delusional people. caught the story on newhour. it's alonger version w/more detail. but isn't any different than the vice story on the main events. 

bunch of ass hats. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/inside-the-botched-venezuela-raid-that-maduro-is-trying-to-exploit

Edited by ignatius

Florida's scientist was fired for refusing to 'manipulate' COVID-19 data

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/19/florida-covid-19-coronavirus-data-researcher-out-state-reopens/5218897002/

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. – The scientist who created Florida's COVID-19 data portal wasn't just removed from her position on May 5, she was fired on Monday by the Department of Health, she said, for refusing to manipulate data.

Rebekah Jones said in an email to the USA TODAY Network that she single-handedly created two applications in two languages, four dashboards, six unique maps with layers of data functionality for 32 variables covering a half a million lines of data. Her objective was to create a way for Floridians and researchers to see what the COVID-19 situation was in real time.

Then, she was dismissed. 

"I worked on it alone, sixteen hours a day for two months, most of which I was never paid for, and now that this has happened I'll probably never get paid for," she wrote in an email, confirming that she had not just been reassigned on May 5, but fired from her job as Geographic Information Systems manager for the Florida Department of Health. 

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2

^

removed from her post, citing "reasons beyond my division's control."

sounds like mob boss don got to her. can't have anyone screwing with re-opening mar-a-lago. he needs that golf course re-opened stat