IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Readying up for Ian, no water anywhere in stores, filling up ice tea jugs with filtered water. Got gasoline before the price spikes, edibles, and an ounce of weed. ?? 

F5790816-568F-461D-9BDB-AE25C21924DE.jpeg

36F7DEDA-5700-45EF-8AA3-E8F7EDA33A4A.jpeg

fingers crossed. hurricanes suck. 

10 hours ago, Squee said:

You doing ok, Rubin?

It’s raining like a mofo, but Ian seems to be dissipating since it made landfall, typical. The temperature dropped crazy quick, I woke up shivering. They’re saying when the tide comes in today it could start flooding.

ED6943F6-31B6-4417-8FCC-C3501A052115.jpeg

• Like 2

whatever happened to the idea of dropping a nuke into the eye of a hurricane to make it go away? was that a ronaldo f trump idea I'm mis-remembering? I mean we've hit rock bottom when it comes to thinking things through intelligently in geo-political merica land, can't believe this idea hasn't reared it's lovely head from the depths of the sludge in which its buried. maybe ken doll desantos will get that off idea the ground again after this one...I mean nothing could go wrong here. nothing...

I kid. as a hurrican harvey s.u.r.v.i.v.o.r, I wish all those Floridians a speedy recovery. hurricanes suck

2 hours ago, zero said:

whatever happened to the idea of dropping a nuke into the eye of a hurricane to make it go away? was that a ronaldo f trump idea I'm mis-remembering? I mean we've hit rock bottom when it comes to thinking things through intelligently in geo-political merica land, can't believe this idea hasn't reared it's lovely head from the depths of the sludge in which its buried. maybe ken doll desantos will get that off idea the ground again after this one...I mean nothing could go wrong here. nothing...

I kid. as a hurrican harvey s.u.r.v.i.v.o.r, I wish all those Floridians a speedy recovery. hurricanes suck

Yeah pretty sure that was a Trump thing. I remember calculating that a hurricane has orders of magnitude more energy than a nuke.  It would literally be like if you're walking down the sidewalk and someone tried to move you by throwing and hitting you with a bar of soap.

• Like 1