IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

20 minutes ago, auxien said:

that’s just a gar/gar fish/alligator gar. there’s probably millions of them in US waters. taste alright if cooked correctly.

yeah. i saw tons of them in canals and shit when i lived in miami.  every once in a while someone would catch a really big one and people would go "wtf is that" and then get told to calm down it's a gar. 

i like the presentation of the story though. as if the hurricane unearthed some rarely seen see creature. it's absurd and total clickbait sensationalism. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ignatius said:

yeah. i saw tons of them in canals and shit when i lived in miami.  every once in a while someone would catch a really big one and people would go "wtf is that" and then get told to calm down it's a gar. 

i like the presentation of the story though. as if the hurricane unearthed some rarely seen see creature. it's absurd and total clickbait sensationalism. 

v true.

vaguely related but not really related to Florida:

i watched that "some kind of heaven" doc a while back. it's so weird. really is. and that dude who lives in his van and tries to be a succubus is just fuckn awful

So fucked up. He really wants to create a Nazi state to boost his MAGA base to run for President. I’m sure there will be cries of election fraud all over, and his dumbass fake election police we be on the case!

9EB56293-4E08-41DC-92FD-E642DB4E88C0.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

i'm honestly surprised charlie crist lost. he did not win the last time he ran as an independent, and he barely campaigned this time, meekly poked at general de santis, and did very little in terms of "proving he can do something if he did win" so i'm sort of confused how he lost so epically in such a maniacally red state

17 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

i'm honestly surprised charlie crist lost. he did not win the last time he ran as an independent, and he barely campaigned this time, meekly poked at general de santis, and did very little in terms of "proving he can do something if he did win" so i'm sort of confused how he lost so epically in such a maniacally red state

was that really his whole concession speech? “this is the woman i’m limply banging now, happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas” what a dolt

idk that i’ve ever heard or seen this dude but shit his fiancée had more to say than him, maybe she should’ve ran.

1 hour ago, auxien said:

was that really his whole concession speech? “this is the woman i’m limply banging now, happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas” what a dolt

idk that i’ve ever heard or seen this dude but shit his fiancée had more to say than him, maybe she should’ve ran.

not sure what you're talking about, that crist displaying high energy right there. usually he has less to say.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

promises made; promises kept. that should be his new slogan emoji2956.png

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

It never ends with these fucking MAGA idiots.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2022/10/22/ladapo-podcast-qanon-surgeon-general-vaccines-masks-x22/

• 3 weeks later...