IGNORED

What's wrong with Florida?

Nebraska

Good description of Florida peace. Having loved here off and on for 25ish years I'd say that's pretty accurate. My wife and I recently vacationed in Sarasota and it's pretty much like that. We stayed on Lido Beach and it was like some kind of vaporwave paradise. Very surreal.

• 5 weeks later...

"buying one of the numbered prints online for $50 automatically enters the purchaser in a raffle to win the original confederate flag painting. a statement on florida gun supply's website speculates the original painting could be worth up to $100,000, which is the price zimmerman's last painting sold for on eBay."

capitalism at it's best. if one guy gets away with selling potatoes with custom greetings, then it's a free for all. can't flim flam the zim zam

"buying one of the numbered prints online for $50 automatically enters the purchaser in a raffle to win the original confederate flag painting. a statement on florida gun supply's website speculates the original painting could be worth up to $100,000, which is the price zimmerman's last painting sold for on eBay."

capitalism at it's best. if one guy gets away with selling potatoes with custom greetings, then it's a free for all. can't flim flam the zim zam

Solid business model innit.

• 4 weeks later...

Couple kept 13 year old girl prisoner as sex slave for 8 years in their home.

http://abc13.com/news/florida-couple-accused-of-turning-girl-13-into-sex-slave/924686/

i don't get these stories. why can't people just get everyday normal slaves? it's the height of decadence to have a slave dedicated to sex alone imo

Couple kept 13 year old girl prisoner as sex slave for 8 years in their home.

http://abc13.com/news/florida-couple-accused-of-turning-girl-13-into-sex-slave/924686/

i don't get these stories. why can't people just get everyday normal slaves? it's the height of decadence to have a slave dedicated to sex alone imo

alco pls