IGNORED

Jodey Kendrick

kevinMcCallister

Spotted on the WeMe facebook that Jodey has a new track coming on the upcoming EP from François de Roubaix & Bernard Maitre: "Le labyrinthe des Onix" EP (WeMe035)....or actually not a new track per se, but he has made his own version of the song. I don't have any idea what to expect from the track. Preorders here.

Spotted on the WeMe facebook that Jodey has a new track coming on the upcoming EP from François de Roubaix & Bernard Maitre: "Le labyrinthe des Onix" EP (WeMe035)....or actually not a new track per se, but he has made his own version of the song. I don't have any idea what to expect from the track. Preorders here.

Here's the track:

(late edit: this is fantastic!)

• 2 years later...

Krhmm, anyone happen to have +10 - Smoov 707 from NER's Old Kool's Acid comp and/or Cat & Littlebear (+10 Remix) from Xgirlfriend's Dildo Design? Possibly the only Jodey related tracks I don't have or at least that I'm aware of.

Ranted about this a couple of years ago but Jodey's NER stuff should really be finally put to Bandcamp or Juno etc. Maybe added with some extras from the period. 10.1 EP is so fuuuking good. Quite confusing that apart from Grace there's no other old +10 stuff available not from NER's end nor Jodey's. Even the +10 remix of Falty DL's Rapidly Harvested Asparagus EP was dropped off from the digital release now available on Juno. AFAIK Jodey and Aelfric are buddies so can't understand what's the issue :shrug:

• 1 year later...

duude. big thanks to jodey. haven't listened to WTFLOL (which is I guess what this will be called) yet but i see white lion is there, that was jidomatix.  

just giving AVRO PRAT a proper listen now. it's very good. here's what jodey wrote about it:

Made this about 3 years ago during some rough times, never got round to releasing it. Thought i might as well now. Excuse the terrible artist name and titles. DISCLAIMER This is not dance music, but is extremely Heavy/Dark and quite harrowing. Thanks for all the support over the years.

saw it on his FB page. just finished downloading. funny post.

"Another dump of stuff. If your a fan you might want to grab this as there may be peaches among the prunes!?! Love to all.Xx"

17 hours ago, very honest said:

i see white lion is there, that was jidomatix. 

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I've wanted a quality version of it for years! ffs what a treat! Can't wait to check out what other gems there are. Thanks J-man!

19 hours ago, Uros said:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I've wanted a quality version of it for years! ffs what a treat! Can't wait to check out what other gems there are. Thanks J-man!

hehe, yes, i remembered it is the crazy one when i listened.

this is a really cool dump. jodey is one of the musicians lately whose music will get me to pull over the car and listen. wtflol and avro prat could have been releases.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Upset man said:

damn that avro prat folder is expired. am i sol?

I can prob help you with it - it was free so I don't think it violates any rules sharing it. PM me if you can't find it?

On 4/16/2020 at 10:28 AM, Rubin Farr said:

What a fun set. “Bring The Immigrant” with the PE vibes!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 8:05 PM, Rubin Farr said:

Big thanks for keeping us posted as I'm not on FB. Was unreal enough to finally have a chance to get of matashi acid and white lion but now also bit victor. Don't need to settle for to my ancient Youtube rips anymore. Damn, Jidomatix channel was such a treat.