IGNORED

Funny Pictures 2015 (aka Funny Pictures Part 3)

Joyrex

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flol don't you guys remember I had that "he is planet" photo as my avatar for about 6 months?

I changed it back to the current dude because people were pm'ing me they wanted it back. So weird

"Haha. Great."

That's the first internet video I ever watched. Much crappier quality. 320 x 240 at best. It was on the desktop of our home PC forever, something a friend had sent my mom. This had to be 1998, maybe even early 1997. God I wonder how long it took to download.

The funniest aspect of it was that the copy we had was cutoff at the beginning. That line "Oh I do it all the time" was how the video began. Nothing about the blind date. This is my memory of it. We watched it over and over again not only because, well, farts are universally hilarious, but there was this huge mystery to the plot of the commercial. What does she do all time? Fart? Was it something completely unrelated? If she indeed told him she farts all the time, did he purposely let her in the car first so she could let one rip, knowing others were in the car? If so, was this guy setting her up from long ago? Was it vengeance perhaps? Did the other blonde girl know, perhaps having heard a rumor of this other woman's farting habits?

Anyway, that's it. It's ok if you didn't read, just had to share that.

that guy sure loves himself
Looks like he uses semen for hair gel

I just cracked the case. Ahmed Angel is actually the second-generation product of Elijah Wood reproducing with himself and, subsequently, the offspring. What's the number for TMZ?

Photoshop was able to get MOST of the unibrow out

EPbgqjy.jpg

"Haha. Great."

That's the first internet video I ever watched. Much crappier quality. 320 x 240 at best. It was on the desktop of our home PC forever, something a friend had sent my mom. This had to be 1998, maybe even early 1997. God I wonder how long it took to download.

The funniest aspect of it was that the copy we had was cutoff at the beginning. That line "Oh I do it all the time" was how the video began. Nothing about the blind date. This is my memory of it. We watched it over and over again not only because, well, farts are universally hilarious, but there was this huge mystery to the plot of the commercial. What does she do all time? Fart? Was it something completely unrelated? If she indeed told him she farts all the time, did he purposely let her in the car first so she could let one rip, knowing others were in the car? If so, was this guy setting her up from long ago? Was it vengeance perhaps? Did the other blonde girl know, perhaps having heard a rumor of this other woman's farting habits?

Anyway, that's it. It's ok if you didn't read, just had to share that.

I bet half of us on WATMM (the old half) all downloaded that video within a few months of each other... it would have been '96 or '97 at the latest. I was in high school, the tech lab just got Ethernet wired in, my posse were only ones who knew what the IP addressing scheme for the building was going to be, so we had that faster-than-life T1 ALL to ourselves for a few months before IT came around and officially put the lab online. AdCritic.com was SO much better on a "high-speed" connection versus 33.6 at home!

"Alright Janice!" became our inside joke/slogan for quite a while.

Archived