IGNORED

What "electro" album tops Two Lone Swordsmen's "Tiny Reminders"?

JS20

It seems like I've never been able to find that much top-notch electro music, and "Tiny Reminders" pretty much defines the genre for me. Of course Drexciya is legend. Radioactive Man has some great material, Decal and Silicon Scally do too.

Other than that, who are some kickass electro musicians I might enjoy based on those I listed above? Any albums specifically that you think are superior to Tiny Reminders?

Thanks WATTM!

Love 'Tiny Reminders'

Something like Bochum Welt defines 'electro' for me, but then everyone seems to have a different slant on that.

Two Lone Swordsmen went back to guitars and singing so I lost interest

Love 'Tiny Reminders'

Something like Bochum Welt defines 'electro' for me, but then everyone seems to have a different slant on that.

Two Lone Swordsmen went back to guitars and singing so I lost interest

I love that track so much

Was just listening to Tiny Reminders today! I love Brootle. There is of course the Simulant remix of it too, which is phenomenal.

[youtubehd]A0rPyEEBl_0[/youtubehd]

• 2 weeks later...

Clatterbox, maybe?

Great TLS album btw, if you don't have their EPs from the mid-90s, track those down, they're even better than Tiny Reminders imo

What happened to Two Lone Swordsmen? Are they still around?

They totally changed in the mid 2000s and put out a couple of rockabilly albums, and then seemed to disappear...

around the time of the album release nme gave away a cd mix done by one guy from tls. dont have it anymore. dont know the name. bit of a treasure hunt.

Archived