IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ofgmdfgomgdafogfjsfpiou [drt9m08ysebv4ur5t,g0bws345.tvtys4fe65vftwy5ve6t456ytre yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yessssssssssssssssssssssse yesssssssssssssssssssssss

So when do you think we'll be hearing a preview? Or a full track? So hyped for this. And this isn't even the new shit! There's so much more shit to be shat!

So when do you think we'll be hearing a preview? Or a full track? So hyped for this. And this isn't even the new shit! There's so much more shit to be shat!

Early next week. Maybe Monday even. not sure about a preview or full though.

Not long. Summer/Autumn 2014...but it my Dad that will know an exact date. I'll ask him!

Quiz me! I tell you no lies! I don't want to give away my Dads website or anything like that though. RDJ asked for his confidence.

We are in the UK though.

Just tried to upload a pic I just took of my Dads workshop but the app won't let me... I'll try again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok!!! He's gonna check sales from last year and let me know exactly when!

....still not letting me upload pics on here :(

use imgur to upload your pic to, then paste the "BBCode" link on here. plus also disable signatures on your tapatalk
Ok. Hope this works!

Pics of some midi pipe organs and one of my old man. So proud :''')

http://imgur.com/8nSLbNf

http://imgur.com/h252OYd

http://imgur.com/J1Md6cI

Just for clarity, the 2 that RDJ has are much smaller than the one in the pics.

almost! if you had enclosed the URLs in IMG /IMG tags then posted, they would show on the thread itself. thusly:

8nSLbNf.jpg

h252OYd.jpg

link on the last image is borked :(

all looks wicked though!

could the pt2 be an homage to SAWII? there was no SAWI either.

inb4 85-92 was volume 1

still too late, PSN called it a couple of pages ago.

probably released pt.2 first knowing his fans will splatter their pants knowing there is another one

Except the next one will be pt.3.

Such good news. At a time when it seems all my coffee-reading was dominated by headlines about retards and their guns, this is the sort of news we could stand to have more of. Thanks for sharing your work, Richard: it helps to have this to get through all the bullshit on this planet.

Archived