IGNORED

Patronen A/B (2x12")

manmower

If the DMX Krew release on the same label is anything to go by this won't exactly be cheap but as the tracks are top notch (and with the included shirt I imagine it cost a bit to produce too), I totally want one of these.

Pre-orders here: info@fundamental-records.com

I've only just e-mailed them so haven't heard back yet.

See http://fundamental-records.blogspot.com.es/p/patronen.html

FUNDAMENTAL RECORDS 007 - PATRONEN - PATRONEN A/B

Twin Paradox Series 001 - FR007

Limited edition 100 copies.

2x12" white vinyl. Plexiglass Jacket/Translucent Cardboard

Included Hi-Q T-Shirt.

Release Date: January 2015

ATuhEHZ.jpg

I was really hoping for a normal release... Too bad, I'll just stick with my bandcamp versions, pretty satisfied with that :)

Has to be said that these tracks definitely deserve a nice release anyway, good that someone picked up on it!

Yeah, I'm generally not into this silliness either but I said I'd buy a physical Patronen release so I'm keeping my word. And as you can tell from the OP I've already started rationalizing it. :catsuicide:

What I'd like even more though is some new Patronen tracks, I got the feeling cygnus was suggesting there was (or could be) more to come but maybe I misinterpreted him.

I remember reading there will be 4 Patronen volumes.

Being a huge fan of B, I've just pre-ordered a copy. Now I hope it won't be too insanely expensive.

This label is annoying. Hopefully it eventually hits Juno like 100 tears did

Yeah, there's little or no chance you're getting to buy a copy, unless you have purchased their other ultra limited expensive releases (that x8 vinyl 808boxset). that's how they're treating new customers. i did buy that 808 syncs in c minor EP, from juno, but i guess that won't make any difference.

sad because i was really looking forward to a patronen vinyl release

yeah this label is frustrating. emailed and no reply thus far and im worried i cant afford it anyway. wish they would release a normal run with proper distribution

In their defense though, after they sold the 100 limited glass framed hand crafted blabla, they release more affordable copies later (and probably digital too) through Bleep and Juno. At least, that is what they did with that latest DMX Krew. Well, affordable... only 30 euros anyway.

I'll just save for Patronen C and D :)

no reply here.

I think he replies to everyone (the first 100 pre-orders) at once when the records are ready and then you have 48 hours to confirm your order or something like that, otherwise your copy goes to the next person on the waiting list (the 101st to order and so on). Check the DMX Krew 100 Tears thread for more details.

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, don't think I can afford to drop that. Especially considering how much it'd be to ship to the US. Sad really, I love this music and vinyl seems like the perfect format for it. Oh well, perhaps they'll make a less hyper-limited edition someday for a more reasonable cost.

yikes. nice music but nobody has that kind of money.

after taking a look at this label's other releases like this... is it really about the music or just the fancy packaging? christ

It's really only € 5 or so more than buying a double vinyl and shirt from Warp. Considering these aren't mass-produced I think the price is not as exorbitant as it may seem at first sight. Of course if you don't care at all about the shirt then it suddenly becomes a whole lot of money for two records given that there's no cheaper edition (yet), but in that case I'd wait it out. I hope Patronen at least make(s) decent money from this, since I don't think I ever paid anything for the FLACs back when they were on Bandcamp.

• 4 weeks later...

Very good news!

This is now available from juno.co.uk for an affordable price. white clear vinyl 2xLP or a regular black vinyl. limited to 100 copies each.

£26.99

ordered!

Archived