IGNORED

rip xltronic?

chaosmachine

I used to lurk more at xltronic when I first joined both forums. Back in 2007/2008. I found both of these purely from my thirst for more info about Rephlex and RDJ's work. Never posted there much though. After years of being on WATMM it just seemed like a far less friendly and enjoyable place to post.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe someone should save the legendary xltronic threads, like the guy who got pushed by squarepusher, or the angry aphex ex girlfriend thread

or maybe not, idk

I remember the PommePusher thread too. Probably one of the most entertaining ones I've seen there.

god damnit

wish he'd reply to my email about removing my shitty custom artwork

Mate.. you shouldn't be embarrassed because it isn't important and nobody will think twice about it but maybe stop mentioning it. I think if I read about it one more time it will begin to form a hold in my subconscious and later I'll seek it out and then take the piss.

I don't give a fuck if watmmers see it, it's just got my real name attached to it and comes up if you search for my name on google. Phobiazero replied to my email today though, so no problem.

used to be a fencewalker then stuck with watmm which took the cake between 05-08 and only lurked the zilty from time to time after that... but fun times were to be had there fo sho. apart from the already mentioned threads the cygnus - LTJ Bukem concert review was another FAV+ . rest in peace.

I don't give a fuck if watmmers see it, it's just got my real name attached to it and comes up if you search for my name on google. Phobiazero replied to my email today though, so no problem.

Ahhhh.. well that makes sense yeah.

Archived