IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

My stash has run out and I've haven't smoked any in a week and my dreams have been so vivid. It seems cannabis suppresses the REM phase of sleep. I dunno if it's a good thing or a bad thing since it's unknown what purpose REM/dreaming has. I guess it must have some use since we are doing it or then it is just an emergent property.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

they went wild with it there after legalization. 2,000+ dispensaries opening in less than 2 years is no joke. I was in Tulsa last year and it seemed like on just about every major highway and street, you'd see the green cross flag flying at some point. 

12 minutes ago, zero said:

they went wild with it there after legalization. 2,000+ dispensaries opening in less than 2 years is no joke. I was in Tulsa last year and it seemed like on just about every major highway and street, you'd see the green cross flag flying at some point. 

Yeah they go into it in the article. Not sustainable in the long run - market saturation etc. Same thing happened in Vancouver, BC. When I was living there, there were 3 dispensaries in like a 5 block radius, and this was in essentially a residential neighbourhood (not in the suburbs, but it was not downtown for sure).

I hope they get some regulation in place, otherwise you're going to have people who sell the cheap, adulterated weed running the show. That's either organized crime, big business, or as the meme goes - why not both?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

can't get used to vaping, maybe i need to try another vape but this pax3 thingie is not doing the trick... but it's supposed to be one of the bestest out there so...:shrug:

can't really taste or smell the terpenes better than when smoking on a joint... which is supposed to be the other way around...

12 hours ago, azatoth said:

I have something like 130+ g of ABV. I was thinking of making cannabutter of it, but how much butter is needed?

Genuine question, what is ABV?  I've never heard of the term here in the states except as an abbreviation for "alcohol by volume" in beverages.  Anyway it would appear you have what scientists call a "fuck-ton" of it :sorcerer:

36 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

can't get used to vaping, maybe i need to try another vape but this pax3 thingie is not doing the trick... but it's supposed to be one of the bestest out there so...:shrug:

can't really taste or smell the terpenes better than when smoking on a joint... which is supposed to be the other way around...

Lorde knows I've tried but I've never been able to get into vaping either.  Just boils down to being to much of a hassle.  Without fail, actually with plenty of fail, the system would always break down in some new creative way, the heating coil burns out on this one, battery won't charge anymore on that one, cartridge gets stuck, cartridge arrives cracked, gets goo on anything -> thing = fucked.

In stead I've just stuck with the a water pipe + good hash/flower combo, which aside from a few entirely preventable spillage/breakage incidents is about as stupid simple as it gets.  I don't have any tattoos, but if I did I'd strongly consider getting "just smoke it, man" in latin, comic sans

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

this pax3 thingie is not doing the trick...

but does the thc still work after using it?

23 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

In stead I've just stuck with the a water pipe + good hash/flower combo, which aside from a few entirely preventable spillage/breakage incidents is about as stupid simple as it gets.  

'mano, it's literally been decades since I felt the refreshing blast of cool, water filtered particulates race through me. got to keep it on the dl now thanks to the fam, so I'm onto the edible thing... but '97-'01 saw many a good agua device come and go, thanks in part to one too many an ice cube causing the ever so painful cracked glass.

2 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

Genuine question, what is ABV?  I've never heard of the term here in the states except as an abbreviation for "alcohol by volume" in beverages.  Anyway it would appear you have what scientists call a "fuck-ton" of it :sorcerer:

Already Been Vaped, the brown stuff you are left with after vaping. There is still some good stuff left and it's already been decarboxylated so it will be good to put in edibles if prepared. As is tastes awful.

3 hours ago, azatoth said:

Already Been Vaped, the brown stuff you are left with after vaping. There is still some good stuff left and it's already been decarboxylated so it will be good to put in edibles if prepared. As is tastes awful.

if you use the vaped duff in brownies or anything with chocolate, it helps mask that burnt aftertaste.  

8 hours ago, zero said:

'mano, it's literally been decades since I felt the refreshing blast of cool, water filtered particulates race through me. got to keep it on the dl now thanks to the fam, so I'm onto the edible thing... but '97-'01 saw many a good agua device come and go, thanks in part to one too many an ice cube causing the ever so painful cracked glass.

I hear ya compadre, I'm a fellow family hombre but still toke like an o.g., would do edibles more were it not for the celiac and diabeetus, which makes it kinda tough these days.  Before all that tho holy fuck the space cake in Amsterdam would send me to the next dimensional plane.  I remember that late 90s era pretty well to as it was my transition from binge drinker to stoner and yeah, ice bong hits were all the rage then, good memories alright.  Then someone turned me on to using red wine for the bong liquid, which to be fair is smooth AF, only shortly later to be told by a paramour (whomst've in retrospect I should not have hooked up with) that the alcohol in the wine kills the THC or summat, lol.

6 hours ago, azatoth said:

Thanks & pardon my ignorance of the vaping lexicon, a real today-I-learned moment here watmm!  Also good luck with that, using the whole buffalo!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Been smoking way too much, too. It's ridiculous. Yours looks like some fluffy outdoor Sativa

Reveal hidden contents

1558033491_20210116_193111Kopie.jpg.0c878b737d1368cb2445a556f9e22d95.jpg

It's called critical but that photo is shit... shitty phone... i dunno f it's sativa or indica but it's indoor...

IMG_20210116_190100.jpg

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, dingformung said:

Been smoking way too much, too. It's ridiculous. Yours looks like some fluffy outdoor Sativa

Reveal hidden contents

1558033491_20210116_193111Kopie.jpg.0c878b737d1368cb2445a556f9e22d95.jpg

when mixing and producing some serious real shit, mesmerized by the sound is hard to leave that feelin yet

Edited by Diurn
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2021 at 5:56 AM, azatoth said:

I have something like 130+ g of ABV. I was thinking of making cannabutter of it, but how much butter is needed?

Try eating 500mg as a starter. The rate of decarboxylation won’t be the same throughout, so grind the half-g up and just eat it with a meal.

If it’s too light, try 700, too heavy 300 etc. Same analogy as salt in food.