IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

i would really like to see you doing an impression of apex twin, drukqs

btw there are at least 2 non blazers on watmm im 1 of them i cant remember the other

I don't smoke.

btw there are at least 2 non blazers on watmm im 1 of them i cant remember the other

I don't smoke.

D0xGkaB.jpg

I don't smoke.

D0xGkaB.jpg

Shit dude, since you saw it in a drawing, it must be true.

It was supposed to be a cigarette but I forgot the filter line.

I don't smoke.

D0xGkaB.jpg

Shit dude, since you saw it in a drawing, it must be true.

It was supposed to be a cigarette but I forgot the filter line.

lol

A likely story

:crazy:

if you worship the green - buy a vaporizer

never would i have believed it possible that you could inhale cannabis in a room, get wrecked as fuck, and leave no noticeable trace of stink/smell

& my lungs are my friends again

I second this motion.

never would i have believed it possible that you could inhale cannabis in a room, get wrecked as fuck, and leave no noticeable trace of stink/smell

I second this motion.

thirded. although it lacks the charm of rolling and smoking, which I enjoy. also vaporisers give you a different kind of high.

I don't smoke.

I don't smoke. I have never done a drug of any sort.

I second this motion.

thirded. although it lacks the charm of rolling and smoking, which I enjoy. also vaporisers give you a different kind of high.

It does. The high is much clearer... Either way, nothing beats a fatty on a warm summer afternoon. If smoking the occasional J is death for my lungs, then fuck it.

I don't smoke.

You've never even had a beer or coffee?

Edited by autopilot

I don't smoke.

I've had coffee before. No alcohol. I considered myself straightedge for many years, and now I just don't have any desire to do it.

Studies show marijuana doesn't impair lung function. Many people use marijuana before they perform athletics.

I don't smoke.

I've had coffee before. No alcohol. I considered myself straightedge for many years, and now I just don't have any desire to do it.

No sugar either?

@flim did you have the X's on your hands and go to hear thrash metal bands yell about how cool it is to not smoke weed, and get kinda, like all aggressive and borderline or even actually violent about not doing drugs?

PS- im kidding, kinda

Edited by MisterE

Well then you've done one of the most popular drugs in the western world, the glorious legal speed known as caffeine!

Also, going by how many gaming handles you have listed under your username, you seem to be quite fond of the excessive dopamine released through the correlation of simple button presses & audio visual reward stimuli more commonly referred to as video games. :catrecline:

Edited by autopilot

Studies show marijuana doesn't impair lung function. Many people use marijuana before they perform athletics.

I don't smoke.

No sugar either?

Well, I don't consider sugar to be a drug.

@flim did you have the X's on your hands and go to hear thrash metal bands yell about how cool it is to not smoke weed, and get kinda, like all aggressive and borderline or even actually violent about not doing drugs?

PS- im kidding, kinda

Ha, nope.

Edited by flim

Well then you've done one of the most popular drugs in the western world, the glorious legal speed known as caffeine!

Also, going by how many gaming handles you have listed under your username, you seem to be quite fond of the excessive dopamine released through the correlation of simple button presses & audio visual reward stimuli more commonly referred to as video games. :catrecline:

Well, yes, those are my drugs. Also, music and food. So.... I'm addicted to many things, just not "drugs."

The two times I've had coffee, I pretty much hated it. And they were of the dessert-type.

Edited by flim

do you even masturbate?

Is that considered drug use?