IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

i dont want to enter the discussion i just want to say that for the last 4 days i been having some bad stomach aches and i lost all of my appetite, weed would be perfect for things like this, i wish i had it so i can eat and enjoy food once again while i go tru this.

• 7 months later...

cannabis is the thing keeping my brain moving forward, daily

i give thanks to the universe that concentrates are gradually creeping in to this nation, but my god until you've had a b4/after chronic neuropathic (sp?) pain treatment with such substances any1 who says cannibinoids do fuck all for serious pain is prob Donald Trump

thank heaven for the varied world of plants

I see weed as a booster for your personality rather than taking over mind and shit, like if you are a boring fuck you gonna be a boring fuck on weed, if you are an active guy you gonna be an active guy on weed, at least for me, maybe listen to what the weed is telling you about yourself rather than fighting and blaming it,it's kind of a doctor who is also a plant

Edited by Deer

Watched this documentary the other night: http://mechoulamthescientist.com/

The full thing is there on the site.

I haven't any clue why it isn't getting more popular. It was actually a really good watch. I'm very much pro-cannabis but the usual sensationalist media drives me nuts with the "CANNABIS CURES EVERYTHING" and other obnoxious weedculture crap. This doc was good though and had none of that!

It's getting very little publicity and I dunno why.

I've known many people who think cannabis can cure literally everything, cancer and all. It's all a big pharma conspiracy apparently that's preventing these geniuses from saving the world. lol.