IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

I've known many people who think cannabis can cure literally everything, cancer and all. It's all a big pharma conspiracy apparently that's preventing these geniuses from saving the world. lol.

I used to know a guy who claimed he could cure the common cold with weed.

The method was, when you caught a cold you would spend 3 days in bed smoking weed and drinking orange juice and by the end of the third day you would be better.

The typical duration of the common cold is 3 days.

Well weed is proven to help a lot of different ailments. The cannabinoids in marijuana are something like 85. The function and effect of THC & CBD are pretty much the only ones we currently understand. The others, as well as their syngergistic effects on the body, are not well understood from the book I've read. So, there is a vast amount of pharmocological potential in the plant in fact. It's been shown to improve cancer, epilepsy, modulate exercise potential and benefit, therapeutic functions, neuroprotective effects, cellular protection in the lungs, etc. etc. So, I think the position being taken in these last few posts is kind of amusing. My colds often last for 7 days when I get them, although I don't get sick often anymore, because I take great care to make myself more resilient. I was on a roll of about 2-3 years without getting sick until last year.

I never do any psychoactive drugs and I rarely drink alcohol. Never enough to get drunk, though. Mind-altering substances seem kind of pointless to me. Not worth it, anyway.

Eat an eighth of strong mushrooms and realize that time is experienced subjectively and that your buzzkill attitude is merely a pattern that your synapses are desperately clinging to in order to reinforce your fragile ego and sense of self that is hanging by a thread over a bottomless fractal of abstraction before plunging into a waterfall of love while your ancestors teach you how to start a fire on a floating island in the sky.

Bitch.

realize that time is experienced subjectively and that your buzzkill attitude is merely a pattern that your synapses are desperately clinging to in order to reinforce your fragile ego and sense of self that is hanging by a thread over a bottomless fractal of abstraction before plunging into a waterfall of love while your ancestors teach you how to start a fire on a floating island in the sky.

lol

not everyone needs drugs or wants drugs or really cares that much about drugs at all sometimes. it's all good!

Ironically, it's always the people who are angriest/most indignant about drugs that could benefit from them the most.

God is that dude that is not funny, but really amuses himself.

Ironically, it's always the people who are angriest/most indignant about drugs that could benefit from them the most.

hey, look it that, I finally agree with one of your opinions.

aww, good for you!

I'm not angry about drugs, I'm indifferent about them. What I'm angry about is people telling me that my life is meaningless unless I'm on drugs. It's never acceptable to preach to strangers about how superior your lifestyle is compared to others. I'm perfectly fine with the way my life is. I've been emotionally stable for once and that's more than I could ever wish for. I haven't told anybody else how they should spend their time, so I don't appreciate others doing so to me.