IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

Interesting, I would say my experience with cannabis is exactly like Mckenna's. Sometimes I smoke and I'm literally so compelled to move around that sitting still becomes troublesome. I think cannabis is one of the best pre-workout substances available especially if you are doing yoga. I smoked cannabis since I was 12, and in my heaviest times of smoking as a teenager I always made A/B grades. If cannabis was truly degrading to the psyche I would be very dumb right now, or I should have been extremely intelligent and now I'm just slightly above average. Now it helps connect me to my empathetic self. My sense of oneness and calm. It allows me to avoid the tension caused by my normal state, and it's very beneficial for me in small controlled amounts.

aye, nice. we need more people speaking up about using it a shitton with proportionally neutral or only slightly negative effects because i understand this to be the reality. hell even at my age i should be brain dead from the amount i have smoked but i'm still just as stupid and goofy as before i started hehe.

I mean that being said there is no way I could smoke 20 times a day or whatever. Maybe if my life revolved around creative work like making music, painting, etc. I think it's best applied regularly in controlled and somewhat small dosages(it's so fucking strong these days), but I also get the benefit of sporadically using extremely high dosages. It definitely takes the edge off my anxiety and temper and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

You can channel the weed high in a positive way by exciting yourself (before smoking) about something you want to do and hold that thought in your mind while you smoke then when the stuff hits you the excitement for the thing you want to do is magnified, so for example if you want to make music but for some reason are not feeling it you can use this method and it works.

I found this method out by motivating myself to bindge watch a tv show, of course this is a shit way to use this power but i had to find out somehow.

You can channel the weed high in a positive way by exciting yourself

wanker

Edited by Deer

• 4 weeks later...

So now the propaganda is that it doesn't fuck your iQ, or kill braincells. Maybe they just want us on pot, now that we're filtering out the fluoride in the water before we drink it. heh. "Yeah, it's fine, smoke up, be docile and lose your drive to act on your ideas."

tbh

I find it hard to resist puffing a bit when a little spliffie is being handed among friends.

but

tbh

I feel mostly shit every. time.

ok - it's a bit interesting being stoned, but for the most part it's just paranoid mental stress. the negative effects are definitely stronger than the positive, personally.

and it's not like I'm super fucked up. mostly feeling alright when sober. shrooms, lsd, no problem. been having a pretty good time with these.

and actually I think a lot of people feel similar, but it's rarely talked about. this sometimes comes up in conversation, and surprisingly often I meet people who kind of reluctantly come out and they say they feel kinda similar... reluctantly because, something must be wrong, right? but no, it's just the weed, a crappy paranoia-inducing drug. meh.

Edited by Guest

tbh

I find it hard to resist puffing a bit when a little spliffie is being handed among friends.

but

tbh

ok - it's a bit interesting being stoned, but for the most part it's just paranoid mental stress. the negative effects are definitely stronger than the positive, personally.

and it's not like I'm super fucked up. mostly feeling alright when sober. shrooms, lsd, no problem. been having a pretty good time with these.

and actually I think a lot of people feel similar, but it's rarely talked about. this sometimes comes up in conversation, and surprisingly often I meet people who kind of reluctantly come out and they say they feel kinda similar... reluctantly because, something must be wrong, right? but no, it's just the weed, a crappy paranoia-inducing drug. meh.

I find it highly, highly, highly depends on the strain.

I had two puffs of one kind (recently, cotton candy kush) and I was paranoid, I could hear people knocking at my front door, had lots of bad thoughts, slightly schizo actually.... Smoked a joint to myself of another strain (green crack) and I'm fine, no problems whatsoever.

Any vaporizer recommendations? I see the Crafty and PAX 2 are highly regarded.

arizer solos are pretty tidy, you just pop the flower in the stem, set the thingy to 4 or 5, wait 30secs = voila

no house smells, efficient, makes your herbage go much further (and i love a pure 1 skin), 120£ atm

tbh

but

tbh

tbh

but

tbh

I find it highly, highly, highly depends on the strain.

I had two puffs of one kind (recently, cotton candy kush) and I was paranoid, I could hear people knocking at my front door, had lots of bad thoughts, slightly schizo actually.... Smoked a joint to myself of another strain (green crack) and I'm fine, no problems whatsoever.

yer both right which just goes to show its a lot to do with the individual & the strain

some strains will flood you with chaos, others far less so, but identifying what poisons you prefer & are agreeable to you is all part of the process of life in 1 way or another

it can inspire & destroy

ok I probably almost never had the choice of strain, just smoking whatever random weed is available.

might be worth trying some known-to-be less stressful weed then..

I do remember one time in teenage times, we got some red afghan hash (? not sure the origin - it was red and almost melting between the fingers) from somewhere and it was insane euphoria,

pax 1 is the shit so 2 is probably as well

The 2 has a magnetic charger, a 90 min battery, smaller, and 4 heat settings. The Crafty looks wankier but gets top reviews on youtoobs and you can partially pack the bowl, plus comes with a grinder and filling nozzle, but only a 45 min battery, so I'm torn. Pax is definitely the sexier one and looks like a cell phone charger for discreet use/not getting busted.

I don't like vaporizers. They don't really pass the terpenes, sequesterpenes and other fun things on (thc could be considered one, but that's another subject) as well as smoking IMO. Something about lowering that blood oxygen and burning one down that you just cannot replace.

My work garden has been lovely lately, my soil is on its sixth cycle and getting better each run. Our company is entering cannabis cups this year - wish us luck!

ok I probably almost never had the choice of strain, just smoking whatever random weed is available.

might be worth trying some known-to-be less stressful weed then..

I do remember one time in teenage times, we got some red afghan hash (? not sure the origin - it was red and almost melting between the fingers) from somewhere and it was insane euphoria,

Personally I find the sativas overbearing, they cause paranoia for me for some reason.

yer not alone Mr G, although i find lemon sour diesel delicious & a bit of an exception - ideal for a hilly dog walk with my wonky legs put it that way

re-vapes....the pen ones are bit shit and dont really regulate the heat/temps aswell as others, but i find the arizer, even at a low setting of 4-5, gets u close to where u'd be with a pure j, although its absolutely true that they dont have that extra bit of grunt that a smoke will give u. Only gripped 1 cos i'm trying to reduce the smoking process altogether gradually and your room will be odourless after using.

good luck with cups, Audioblysk, could i ask what strains yer entering (or recommend for that matter)?

Edited by cwmbrancity

I don't like vaporizers. They don't really pass the terpenes, sequesterpenes and other fun things on (thc could be considered one, but that's another subject) as well as smoking IMO. Something about lowering that blood oxygen and burning one down that you just cannot replace.

My work garden has been lovely lately, my soil is on its sixth cycle and getting better each run. Our company is entering cannabis cups this year - wish us luck!

I have exceptionally sensitive sinuses so the vaporizers allow me to smoke more often with less inflammation. Probably edibles would be my best option, but alas they are not available here.

The Cannabis Cup, holy shit. It effects different people differently whatever the strain, I think it depends on how the person is wired up and what state of mind they're in. I remember 2 or 3 years ago on this very forum there was some Indian guy with the eyes Tsism Fuckus was posting pics of himself saying he was high. He was raiding the fridge saying he had the munchies. Not seen him since, I assume he OD'd.

Are there any races or groups of people with extreme THC intolerance who get high as fuck off a single toke?

Similar to Native Americans who lack some gut bacteria, who get drunk as fuck off light beer

Edited by Zeffolia

Are there any races or groups of people with extreme THC intolerance who get high as fuck off a single toke?

Similar to Native Americans who lack some gut bacteria, who get drunk as fuck off light beer

So in the end races and ethnic groups matter?

Complexion. It don't mean a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYqyxxvcY3A

Edited by sheathe

That's just not true but okay. Is the only difference between pitbulls and teacup poodles size and hair styles? No. Why should we assume the same of humans? Nothing wrong with accepting the reality that the human species has culturally and biologically evolved in isolated pockets that have tended to not interbreed for thousands of years. Even though it's politically incorrect to say. Stop pretending there is no diversity, accept and appreciate it.

Harold & Kumar both seemed equally high and dumb.so that supports the theory that intolerance has nothing to do with race. I bought some new more expensive shit today (could only afford an 8th), this shit is stinky, I can tell it's gonna be more cost effective because less is more. I only roll one skinners mixed with tobacco to gauge the intensity. That pic I was talking about a few posts above of the beady eyed Kardashian looking guy raiding the freezer for a Chicago Town microwave twin pack is something I think about often. It seems he was at the peak of highness.

That's just not true but okay. Is the only difference between pitbulls and teacup poodles size and hair styles? No. Why should we assume the same of humans? Nothing wrong with accepting the reality that the human species has culturally and biologically evolved in isolated pockets that have tended to not interbreed for thousands of years. Even though it's politically incorrect to say. Stop pretending there is no diversity, accept and appreciate it.

this post could have been taken seriously if you hadn't made "lol dumb nigger" remarks in the past.

Those are lyrics from a Kendrick Lamar song. Just sayin', he probably didn't mean that much by it

And I'm not sure there is much to the different races metabolism of THC, I've seen people of all creed and color get just as stoned as the next. THC is metabolized in the liver the same way for lots of different species as well if I'm not mistaken.