IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

Also, i remember as a teenager smoking hash the eyes went red very quickly, I don't find that so much with good grass. Is that because of intolerance or because it's better shit?

• 2 months later...

Also, i remember as a teenager smoking hash the eyes went red very quickly, I don't find that so much with good grass. Is that because of intolerance or because it's better shit?

good grass isn't fucked about with so badly

Are there any races or groups of people with extreme THC intolerance who get high as fuck off a single toke?

Similar to Native Americans who lack some gut bacteria, who get drunk as fuck off light beer

So in the end races and ethnic groups matter?

Complexion. It don't mean a thing.

That's just not true but okay. Is the only difference between pitbulls and teacup poodles size and hair styles? No. Why should we assume the same of humans? Nothing wrong with accepting the reality that the human species has culturally and biologically evolved in isolated pockets that have tended to not interbreed for thousands of years. Even though it's politically incorrect to say. Stop pretending there is no diversity, accept and appreciate it.

Those are lyrics from a Kendrick Lamar song. Just sayin', he probably didn't mean that much by it

flol

Are there any races or groups of people with extreme THC intolerance who get high as fuck off a single toke?

Similar to Native Americans who lack some gut bacteria, who get drunk as fuck off light beer

That's just not true but okay. Is the only difference between pitbulls and teacup poodles size and hair styles? No. Why should we assume the same of humans? Nothing wrong with accepting the reality that the human species has culturally and biologically evolved in isolated pockets that have tended to not interbreed for thousands of years. Even though it's politically incorrect to say. Stop pretending there is no diversity, accept and appreciate it.

Those are lyrics from a Kendrick Lamar song. Just sayin', he probably didn't mean that much by it

flol

flol seconded

You need jesus in your life Edited by Deer

I quit smoking weed after 10 years of daily smoking. Its been 10 months now. I really miss the effect weed had on music but I know that if only id smoke once, id be back smoking daily chasing those magic listening experience that ever happens once tolerance is down.

that documentary blew my mind.

I really had no idea that they made marijuana illegal to allow the petrol industry to flourish.

I had no idea we could have used marijuana to replace petrol for our cars and that it would have been much cheaper, 100 times more ecological and that the only reason they made marijuana illegal in the 30'ies was to allow the petrol industry to grow.

that documentary blew my mind.

I really had no idea that they made marijuana illegal to allow the petrol industry to flourish.

I had no idea we could have used marijuana to replace petrol for our cars and that it would have been much cheaper, 100 times more ecological and that the only reason they made marijuana illegal in the 30'ies was to allow the petrol industry to grow.

Plus racism. Good ol' American racism.

I did a marihuana once as a teenager, haven't done any since I went to Uni. Must've been at least 5 years since my last toke bruh. Never really liked the feeling of being high either, I prefer getting drunk tbh.

(not that I get drunk all that often)

(well not daily at least)

• 2 weeks later...

Good, now the USA should follow suit. Its absolute hogwash that alcohol has such a strangle-hold on the world and cannabis has been stigmatized to the point of near eradication.

I don't really see the big deal, it's money for guvmt to spend on stuff and taxes to come in, plus it creates jobs... not too many things left to stomp money out of now-a-days, may as well make a market for weed and stop ignoring it already exists everywhere illegally.