IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

horrible drug, it both makes you really stupid and provokes a diarrhea. the results of this combination of side effects are often disastrous for me.

If it gives you diarrhea then Jesus has not selected you for danknugz compatibility. I stay smoking on the doja like a soldier til my brain's the size of protozoa.

provokes a diarrhea. the results of this combination of side effects are often disastrous for me.

do u over-stress when wiping? "lord when is it gonna look clean aaaagggghhhhh....."

could lead to unnecessary over-cleaning and hemorrhoids bwlad, def time to skin up ffs

Be very wary of this scam, I fell for it recently. As the guy states, almost every Pax 2 being sold on eBay and Amazon is a Chinese fake, except possibly used units.

Guest Morphy

When I first pick weed back up after a long hiatus for a brief few weeks smoking causes runny nose and the need to crap. After investigating some others have had that too.

Pretty sure I posted this in another thread at some stage but the 'Mr.X' essay by Carl Sagan is an insightful wee piece about cannabis use:

http://marijuana-uses.com/mr-x/

Main reason for posting this is that I was looking for similarly insightful/lucid writing about weed, please post that sort of thing if you have any ideas!

Pretty sure I posted this in another thread at some stage but the 'Mr.X' essay by Carl Sagan is an insightful wee piece about cannabis use:

http://marijuana-uses.com/mr-x/

Main reason for posting this is that I was looking for similarly insightful/lucid writing about weed, please post that sort of thing if you have any ideas!

Really awesome essay and it really applies to all psychedelics not just cannabis

• 5 weeks later...

people have been doing lots of things for thousands of years, as long as it doesn't kill you before you reproduce there's a good chance it's still fucking you up.

Guest WNS000

Slightly relative to this topic. Found it interesting.

"A minute of secondhand marijuana smoke may damage blood vessels: Study in rats"

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/07/160727172005.htm

rats aren't humans. people have been smoking weed for thousands of years.

You should probably read the article. It is about second-hand/passive smoking. Also:

"Arteries of rats and humans are similar in how they respond to secondhand tobacco smoke, so the response of rat arteries to secondhand marijuana smoke is likely to reflect how human arteries might respond," Springer said.

Not to mention the links to schizophrenia.

Edited by WNS000

its the classic discretion/promotion dilemma

if you abuse it it will abuse you & even then unique & more general factors underpin every individual's experience to exposure

All kinds of potions have their casualties just as cannabis has its perks & demons. Any number are capable of ushering in more extensive % ratio of permanent headrotting conditions like hallucinogen persisting perception disorder.

Is it any surprise if carnage ensues when soaking young developing minds in the stuff? For the elderly, decrepit fogies like meself a few low dose vapes are a useful psychological purge that unknots creases & unfurls recesses. It can bring underlying thoughts & emotions into focus and its been a v effective grounding tool for ptsd, although its not exactly a social lubricant like a few pints out (or more if you live in Britain)

tbh alcohol is waging a war on more folks i know & while its a spectrum ranging from heavy social drinkers to addicts, its the degenerative acceleration of someone hitting 140+units a week for 20years+ thats haunting

to lighten that spiel