IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

maaaaaaaaan, i can roll crease-less beautiful creations, only occasionally now due to vapin, but would accept that challenge forthwith

prefer a pure/no baccy (wtf is it w/folks n this dreadful material) 1-skin rizla so they come out like slightly bulbed mind-melt cheroots

let action commence

tobacco in joints is not a thing in the USA from what I've experienced. Was very put off by it when I visited Amsterdam.

Could probably roll something decent although  I never do. Been hitting pipes, bongs, and vapes for a while now.

Weed is too strong to smoke an entire joint/blunt, and I have no friends to share with.

I love rolling joints, do it all the time and with great care. I always go for a nice cone shape, usually with a crutch.

I actually like to roll spliffs but only with a tiny tiny amount of tobacco. I'm really sensitive to tobacco and I hate it in large quantities - smoking one whole cigarette makes me nauseous and dizzy. But just the tiniest pinch of tobacco in a joint adds something nice to the high, a kind of alertness. 

I never rolled a joint without crutch. How the hell do you even smoke a joint without one without burning your lips and making a wet sloppy mess? You supposed to have some equipment? I also mix baccy in them, saves on the expensive weed and burns nicer.

There should be an anthropological study on the different ways people roll and smoke their weed around the world. Having travelled a bit, I've seen many different ways, some very creative, such as rolling a long paper joint inverse with the glue side ending inside the joint so the extra paper can be either torn or burned a way to make a long slim joint.

http://i.imgur.com/4x5SJpp.jpg

I use the old dollar bill method, unless you're trying to impress a female, then use a $100

take that, if u REALLY want to impress a female:

KON0066o.jpg

smoke that Kim Il Sung, smoke it real good..

Edited by iococoi

i like rolling blunts cuz u can fashion a little mouth piece with it easier than joints. Then once u get down to the roach, its pretty much hollow and u can just throw it out.

Having travelled a bit, I've seen many different ways, some very creative, such as rolling a long paper joint inverse with the glue side ending inside the joint so the extra paper can be either torn or burned a way to make a long slim joint.

http://i.imgur.com/4x5SJpp.jpg

actually I did see this once done, I was sat in a tent in The Grampian (Oz) national park, some legendary Aussie dude rolled this massive spliff, he was nodding and smiling through the whole process, once he'd rolled his masterpiece he then set the bifter into a ball of flaming fire, but the spliff remained. he winked at me then passed it around.

thats the only time I've seen that done, it was like a perfect relic born of of fire, very legendary and he knew it

I really dislike smoking any form of wrapped cannabis. Hemp-wick + clean glass = superior flavor.

Better yet, in the summer 'solar tokes' using a magnifying glass is the shit. 

My father saw my buddies rolling a blunt with some tobacco mixed in and was appalled - said something along the lines of 'why the fuck are you mixing a fine wine with PBR in a big gulp, you classless fucks?!'. He has been smoking since the 60's and is a pipe man through and through. 

I cannot stress the difference between permaculture/living soil grown cannabis utilizing soil biology and enzymology to feed the plant - and - disgusting hydroponic grown / chelated chemical salt nastiness with added PGR's and use of pesticides like 90% of industrial scale bud is grown. Cannabis is all about flavor aside from the high, the best flavor comes from a plant that has hit its full genetic potential within the given paradigm we can provide for it. We cannot give the plant more than what it requires to grow or manipulate its potential, only mitigate stresses that stand in the way of it achieving its potential -- so the 'grow-store' mentality that is sold to cannabis growers (and farmers, but that's another story) has always seemed stupid/half baked on even a fundamental scientific level. I used to grow hydro in DWC and then aero in home-made systems. One day everything just clicked and I started vermicomposting for my gardens and flipped to a living soil in deep-irrigated beds utilizing only natural inputs with no blood or bone meal or guano. Since then, my lungs aren't as irritated, my bud burns better, tastes better and tests higher in terpeniod/terpene content and cannabinoid content. I haven't amended, tilled or done anything to my beds aside from watering in occasional aloe or coconut water dilutions and occasionally top-dressing with kelp, neem meal and powdered malted barley for enzymatic content/worm goodies. The soil is host to many beneficial mites, shredding arthropods, worms, bacteria and fungi. I even get mushrooms that come through the barley/fenugreek/tulsi living mulch layer. 

(end rant)

thats the last thing I remember for the remaining 48 hours, because I'm the biggest light weight ever on weed. 4 tokes and I'm off on something akin to a mild acid trip

proper messes with my head, what makes it worse is that everyone else round me is just cool, yet I'm talking to goblins in the trees

not joking, anyway peace brothers hope you have a great evening

goblins in trees

mmm that definitely sums it up for me

I can still roll perfect tight joints, even though I almost never do these days (a couple of times a year maybe). I take forever doing them though (2-5 mins maybe - depending on my state of inebriation), if you're doing it regularly you should have that down to under a minute. Growing up we never had weed so it was always tobacco and hash, so don't have much experience rolling weed only joints. Have been thinking of getting a vapouriser and some weed and seeing if I could cut down on the boozing of late, but not sure if that's a great idea.

- - - MY STANDARD ROLL - - -

- - - - - (circa last night) - - - - -

watmm_standard-roll.jpg

C'mon WATMM, let's see your rolls~!

never seen the technique for this cone method. Also, is your filter poking out the bottom?

I really dislike smoking any form of wrapped cannabis. Hemp-wick + clean glass = superior flavor.

Better yet, in the summer 'solar tokes' using a magnifying glass is the shit. 

My father saw my buddies rolling a blunt with some tobacco mixed in and was appalled - said something along the lines of 'why the fuck are you mixing a fine wine with PBR in a big gulp, you classless fucks?!'. He has been smoking since the 60's and is a pipe man through and through. 

I cannot stress the difference between permaculture/living soil grown cannabis utilizing soil biology and enzymology to feed the plant - and - disgusting hydroponic grown / chelated chemical salt nastiness with added PGR's and use of pesticides like 90% of industrial scale bud is grown. Cannabis is all about flavor aside from the high, the best flavor comes from a plant that has hit its full genetic potential within the given paradigm we can provide for it. We cannot give the plant more than what it requires to grow or manipulate its potential, only mitigate stresses that stand in the way of it achieving its potential -- so the 'grow-store' mentality that is sold to cannabis growers (and farmers, but that's another story) has always seemed stupid/half baked on even a fundamental scientific level. I used to grow hydro in DWC and then aero in home-made systems. One day everything just clicked and I started vermicomposting for my gardens and flipped to a living soil in deep-irrigated beds utilizing only natural inputs with no blood or bone meal or guano. Since then, my lungs aren't as irritated, my bud burns better, tastes better and tests higher in terpeniod/terpene content and cannabinoid content. I haven't amended, tilled or done anything to my beds aside from watering in occasional aloe or coconut water dilutions and occasionally top-dressing with kelp, neem meal and powdered malted barley for enzymatic content/worm goodies. The soil is host to many beneficial mites, shredding arthropods, worms, bacteria and fungi. I even get mushrooms that come through the barley/fenugreek/tulsi living mulch layer. 

(end rant)

sounds lush

cheers erybody

IMG_20160826_162856.jpg

(i like to leave the tops untwisted so it burns more evenly at first, tho i twist if i'll be carrying it around so nothing falls out)

u0d3Xdl.jpg

first joint I've rolled in like 5 years. Went for the old school filterless & no tools like a bill or anything

I would like to learn the cone + filter method though

also mine is the only legit, because obvious proof + thread open ;)

This thread would be far more interesting if you posted your thoughts an hour or so after puffing on the magic green dragon, than just pictures of what a spliff looks like. C'mon chaps peel back the thick layers of the green onion, lets see the pulsing mind of the green goblin in full effect!!

This should be the most crazy thread on watmm! Rave in the brain! Get loose with psychedelic moose!

Edited by beerwolf

I know a great stoner bloke at work, he never gets phased with anything. I do quite envy his wise grasshopper, ninja master approach to life. He's actually Indian/English/geezer. Very sound chap. I once asked him why any fucker who's on a bad wavelength he just quietly laughs at.

He told me any dude who's giving him and his universe bad vibes he just imagines and superimposes their face onto a fat hairy smelly ape, a bit like an orangutan, but with their face features. I tried this and it works.