IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

And that's just a rough estimate of people who will even admit it. Can you imagine the actual numbers of people who smoke or have smoked? It's probably closer to like 75% or something. Possibly like 80% or something

alright cannabis enthusiasts 

I bought myself a vape (Mighty by Storz & Bickel, a company that is from the neighbourhood, no joke) and I've had a blast so far. Only gripe is that I get too high. Any tips regarding that? 

I only used it twice now, the first time I idiotically pushed it up to 210°C, the second time I stayed a bit lower, at around 185°C, but I was still way too stoned.  

this was gleamed from a vape forum somewhere & emailed to a mate, not entirely sure of the specifics but Arizer Airs top off @210degrees:

"Few vaporizer studies/reviews have really addressed the quality of the vapor extracted and delivered. Most studies/reviews have tended to focus on the mode of usage of the vaporizers and not the quality of the vapor extracted and delivered. When one considers that there are at least 60 pharmacologically-active compounds in cannabis and that the aromatic terpenoids begin to vaporize at 126 °C, but the more bio-active cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabinol (CBN), and delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) do not vaporize until near their respective flash points: CBD 206.3 °C[6], CBN 212.7 °C[7], THC 149.3 °C[8] then it becomes apparent that the only way to get a full spectrum vapor inhalation is to extract and deliver rapidly from a small sample at a time. Because most commercial vaporizers are slow in extraction and delivery, the vapor inhaled is first aromatic, but only minimally active; and then as the apparent temperature rises, the vapor becomes increasingly bio-active, but minimally aromatic as most of the aromatics already released."

Yo, I'm looking at getting a vaporizer for nicotine fluid. Anyone got any recommendations? Something enjoyable, reliable, but doesn't need top of the line. Bonus points if it will travel well in my pack while I play disc golf and/or fit reasonably well into my pocket.

This is a marajuana thread man wtf is your problem

J/k, I love smoking and playing disc golf!  I know I'm reinforcing stoner stereotypes here but I play 600% better while blazed, it's like when sober I'll invariably overthink shots but ON WEED I AM THE DISC

nah, weed helps you perform better in a number of different things. it is no secret. 

It's lush as fuck walking around the woods to play in the early mornings. No one is around and the dew is still covering everything. My friends and I are kind of addicted. We play 54+ holes some days.

This is a marajuana thread man wtf is your problem

J/k, I love smoking and playing disc golf!  I know I'm reinforcing stoner stereotypes here but I play 600% better while blazed, it's like when sober I'll invariably overthink shots but ON WEED I AM THE DISC

lol

So this 

this was gleamed from a vape forum somewhere & emailed to a mate, not entirely sure of the specifics but Arizer Airs top off @210degrees:

"Few vaporizer studies/reviews have really addressed the quality of the vapor extracted and delivered. Most studies/reviews have tended to focus on the mode of usage of the vaporizers and not the quality of the vapor extracted and delivered. When one considers that there are at least 60 pharmacologically-active compounds in cannabis and that the aromatic terpenoids begin to vaporize at 126 °C, but the more bio-active cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabinol (CBN), and delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) do not vaporize until near their respective flash points: CBD 206.3 °C[6], CBN 212.7 °C[7], THC 149.3 °C[8] then it becomes apparent that the only way to get a full spectrum vapor inhalation is to extract and deliver rapidly from a small sample at a time. Because most commercial vaporizers are slow in extraction and delivery, the vapor inhaled is first aromatic, but only minimally active; and then as the apparent temperature rises, the vapor becomes increasingly bio-active, but minimally aromatic as most of the aromatics already released."

So this more or less confirms the simplified rule of thumb:

below 175°C – more psychoactive high

above 175°C – more of a physical high

Right? 

It's lush as fuck walking around the woods to play in the early mornings. No one is around and the dew is still covering everything. My friends and I are kind of addicted. We play 54+ holes some days.

Yeah disc golf + nice weather is the lushness.  It's addictive alright too, though if I played 54 holes in a day my arm would probably fall off!

And C-Bran it's definitely an American thing, and it's only really become popular in the last 20 years or so.  When I was a kid we'd play what was basically the made-up version of it, where everyone would have an ordinary disc and you'd just improvise each hole, agreeing on the next target like a tree, gate or telephone pole.  I know Ultimate is catching on at Unis over there so I probably only a matter of time before it makes its way on over.  Until then kick back and just blaze my man.

U play Rubes?

had to google disc golf as misunderstood it as some kind of weed golf

the latter would make a pwoper 'lympics sport

I mean it might as well be called weed golf, as most the people that play smoke weed. It's basically a bunch of modern hippies walking around the woods throwing discs.

These are some of the best in the world.

Yeah disc golf + nice weather is the lushness.  It's addictive alright too, though if I played 54 holes in a day my arm would probably fall off!

And C-Bran it's definitely an American thing, and it's only really become popular in the last 20 years or so.  When I was a kid we'd play what was basically the made-up version of it, where everyone would have an ordinary disc and you'd just improvise each hole, agreeing on the next target like a tree, gate or telephone pole.  I know Ultimate is catching on at Unis over there so I probably only a matter of time before it makes its way on over.  Until then kick back and just blaze my man.

U play Rubes?

It's my legs that hurt after 54 holes most of the time.

We have like 6-8 decent courses in the general vicinity around where i live so it's a pretty great place to play.

What is rubes?

disc golf sounds rad. what is it with frisbees and stoners though? seems to be some sort of correlation there.

I dunno but disc golf people are the nicest people ever.

this is cool and everything and i would play it but watching that video and hearing how serious the announcers are is a lol.

It's one of those things that seems simple until you start learning and realize how complex it is. So to have the amount of knowledge they have requires a lot of time and dedication to the sport. What those pros are doing is also very challenging, but they make it look easy.

Question: on my upcoming trip to Amsterdam, how does the 5g a day per person purchase limit apply to edibles and hashish?  Can I buy 5g of bud, and then a space cake at the same coffeeshop?  What about cookies, or chocolate, are those sold by the actual weight?  bc the amount of pot is minimal compared to that.

disc golf looks fuckin mint

have played a tree ball game with a tennis ball, semi-equivalent as a kid, except u just had to hit the target, few vapes could def inspire "lets throw shit at shit" modes of thought

throwing things is an anthropological universe rarely covered in academia

What a shit time to be dry.  My 12yr old cat has been going downhill for about a month and this week she got a depo steroid shot to help her.  Well she's become a completely comatose zombie, eyes always dilated, staring into nothingness.  My poor little girl.  After some quick googling it turns out this is some really strong stuff that can last weeks.  This morning when I got up I found her laying awkwardly outside of her litter-box with her back legs still in the box.  I though she was dead, but when she saw me she started crying.  Her sweet little meow crushes me.  Now she can barely move on her own.  I legitimately broke down, gasping for air as these disturbing noises & liquids came out of my face.  Another side-effect I'm finding out is muscle atrophy, her paws keep twitching and whenever she snaps out of it enough to make eye contact with me all I see is helplessness. When I put a small measuring cup of water under her nose she drinks some, but isn't eating.  Because of the holiday my local animal clinic might not be open tomorrow.  I could really use a joint.  It would prolly help Chevy as well.  Someone please smoke up for us.