IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

thx Limpy, besides being the runt she had a really troublesome upbringing before I rescued her.  She was raised for the first year of her life in an outdoor ferret cage in Miami.  Basically raised by ferrets.  On occasion let out of the cage and she was impregnated by one of her Uncle cats and had a litter of 1 stillborn.  When I rescued her and took her too the vet, he said if I would have waited 24hrs she would have died.  She had almost no fur, collapsed arteries and very degenerated back legs.  The bill to save her was around $1600 and luckily at the bottom of the bill was a good samaritan discount of $1550.  $50 out of pocket and I took her home. 

Once inside my house she started cleaning herself and all of her fur grew back stark white.  And then eventually her normal black fur grew in.  So back then I promised her she would have the life of a princess, and she had it good.  She suffered in her last few minutes(heart attack) and those flashbacks are eating away at me now.  But I know she had a happy life.  Now, I can't go a few minutes without expecting to see or hear her.  She was very vocal, and her meows were so precious.  She loved digging under the covers and skulked like a ferret which had it's own charm.

Thanks again for your kindness Limpy and wattm.

I've been thinking about trying a marijuana delivery service. Anybody here use one before?

I can Fedex it over?

:catrecline:  :catbed:

Aren't you in Boston area or something? I'd imagine if you know someone who's used it and it has worked, it's probably alright, if not I'd ask around. We had those for 'medical' cannabis out here. Generally the people who run those things just want money for their bud, not trouble or robbing people. Plus you get a selection 

“It’s just the presidency of the United States is more important than legalizing marijuana.”

I call bullshit!

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/11/28/marijuana-legalization-advocates-furious-lawmakers-proposed-changes/j5TxUvF1qNgFvEOHOFsLbO/story.html?p1=Article_Recommended_ReadMore_Pos2

I have a similar reaction when listening to new Ae material.

thank god... *sniffle*... for these Ae bootlegs, may'

this shit goood *sobs*

I wanna know what kinda muthafucka recordin' this shit, he needa get more of this shit!

*coughs*

this shit too good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...