IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

Because seriously, every time I browse this forum while sober, I barely understand what half of you are saying. I've honestly never browsed another fucking forum where people regularly comment "lol" repeatedly one after another. Jesus christ. Y'all need less weed.

Unintelligible? I done me best when I was let. Thinking always if I go all goes. A hundred cares, a tithe of troubles and is there one who understands me? One in a thousand of years of the nights? All me life I have been lived among them but now they are becoming lothed to me. And I am lothing their little warm tricks. And lothing their mean cosy turns. And all the greedy gushes out through their small souls. And all the lazy leaks down over their brash bodies. How small it's all! And me letting on to meself always. And lilting on all the time

Unintelligible? I done me best when I was let. Thinking always if I go all goes. A hundred cares, a tithe of troubles and is there one who understands me? One in a thousand of years of the nights? All me life I have been lived among them but now they are becoming lothed to me. And I am lothing their little warm tricks. And lothing their mean cosy turns. And all the greedy gushes out through their small souls. And all the lazy leaks down over their brash bodies. How small it's all! And me letting on to meself always. And lilting on all the time

This fucking shit! Hahaha that was quite hilarious.

lol

people regularly comment "lol" repeatedly one after another.

lol

I only browse this board sober. The last thing I want to do while intoxicated is waste a perfectly good buzz reading people's opinions on Playstation games or Islamic extremism.

lol

You don't have to be high, but you DO have to be naked.

lol

what about with just a towel around the waist?

lol

weed thread: Go!

lol

questioning rolling lols = instaban

lol

does it count as a rolling lol if I'm the only one doing it?

Edited by StephenG
  • Haha 1

lol

people regularly comment "lol" repeatedly one after another.

lol

I only browse this board sober. The last thing I want to do while intoxicated is waste a perfectly good buzz reading people's opinions on Playstation games or Islamic extremism.

lol

lol

what about with just a towel around the waist?

lol

weed thread: Go!

lol

questioning rolling lols = instaban

lol

does it count as a rolling lol if I'm the only one doing it?

lol

lol

i would really like to see you doing an impression of apex twin, drukqs

btw there are at least 2 non blazers on watmm im 1 of them i cant remember the other

lol

I predict there won't be a good multi-page lol roll in this thread just because it is so calling for it - if I learned something from WATMM it's that it's prone to swimming against the stream

Edited by Dpek