IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

stumbled on a bunch of British z-list semi-celebrities doing a shrubbery tour of the US on itv last night, if Christopher Lukewarm Biggins is in it you know its gonna be shit

however, ex pro dart player Bobby George, all fake gold jewelry but who seemed a genuine bloke, toking on national tv, was worth all the other toss & wankers

seeding British baby boomers with the idea that decriminalization can work must be some Land of Smiles plan & a half

let it be

^^^

That pic is basically my life in a nutshell, down to the new tr-808 boutique (don't hate me, they're pretty cool)

If any of y'all are in Seattle area - PM me and come to my store(s). I'll get you the hook up discount and direct you towards the finest weeds in the land. 

Does anyone else find that weed makes them ultra-aware of audio subtleties? Especially beats and similar phenomena. I find that I get really anal about sound design and have come up with some actually good pads a few times. Most of the time it's shit but sometimes there's a gem.

ESPECIALLY with a low dose of edibles.

Does anyone else find that weed makes them ultra-aware of audio subtleties? Especially beats and similar phenomena. I find that I get really anal about sound design and have come up with some actually good pads a few times. Most of the time it's shit but sometimes there's a gem.

ESPECIALLY with a low dose of edibles.

100% man, I've posted about this earlier in this thread (iirc) but I owe about 90% of my 'ears', so to speak, to shrubbery. Not that I have to be stoned to hear certain things, more that I only noticed them for the first time when I was stoned. It absolutely helps with picking out certain elements in a mix, subtle shifts in a pad, a hi hat pattern, whatever. The nice thing is that once you've listened to music a few times in that state, you kind of retain the skills when you're not stoned.

It's one of the things I love most about green; we exist in a world where there's a drug that makes music sound better. Blows my tiny mind.

Ironically posting this at a time when I've been really trying to up my production/mixing skillz and have hit something of a brick wall.

• 1 month later...

just try n keep the stems clean (iso alcohol, salt, bag, soaked overnight, then a hot water rinse)

stealthy as fk

wait what? I have to prep stuff? I just wanna take the lil nugs and put 'em on somewhere and fire it.

ah got it ok. cleanin right? hm. this  is a good tip. Danke

Edited by mammalsolidarity

just try n keep the stems clean (iso alcohol, salt, bag, soaked overnight, then a hot water rinse)

stealthy as fk

wait what? I have to prep stuff? I just wanna take the lil nugs and put 'em on somewhere and fire it.

ah got it ok. cleanin right? hm. this  is a good tip. Danke

The Air is slick & the Solo gives a solid format, both are wortha punt, but the Solo's battery is a pain to change & the Air can pass for an e-cig on the street walking

Air just edges it, charge it, turn it on once to evap any factory residue, then add a pinch of special fx to the glass stem, inhale, exhale, bosh, mosh

cleaning em is proper easy, plus they do a black ceramic stem that increases yer schmooooov

i don't smoke any more but when i was younger i used a vaporiser a few times and it was a much different high. is that how it is with all these strong strains nowadays and new vapes or is the high different? 

Wow, surprised to see this thread still alive.

IDM will rise from the dead one day, like a phoenix, and we shall call it Weedtronica. One day.

"Yo, bro, this weedronica shit is totally legit off the lit scale of dankage fire wicked ganjtastical if you get what I'm saying fam, bro."

- WATMM members talking to their grandchildren circa 2075.