IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

How can I be embarrassed by a post I made 2 months ago? Jesus... I'm reaching a new low.

In other news, looks like weed will be legal across all America in the next 20 years, how bizarre is that? I mean maybe not every state but it's certainly looking like things are heading in that direction.

Edited by drukqs

can anyone on here recommend a vape? wanna burn plants not oils, and not spend a ton. just to replace my pipe ya know. it's 2018 after all

Depends if you want a portable vape or a desktop vape. From my own personal experience.

E-Nano if you can afford it. It's one of the best desktop vapes and highly recommended among most of my pot buddies. It's convection, accurate temperatures, easy to clean, and you can leave it on indefinitely without anything burning. E-Nano with the bubbler attachment and placed on a water bong is the best way to vape at the moment out of all of the possibilities.

If money is no object, a Volcano Digit is your next best bet. Its big and bulky but its the most efficient at vaping plant and you can hold a lot in those balloons! 

If not desktop, then the Pax 2 or Pax 3 are great ones too on the higher end. I heard some bad things about running the Pax 2 on the highest setting (red) causing combustion but haven't seen it myself. They are pretty durable and haven't had any problems with them but they are like $350 Canadian :(

On the lower end I've tried the Atmos Aegis and Atmos Jump, and Flowermate 5.0s that were on sale.

They were all highly rated but I wasn't a big fan of the Jump after multiple uses. I was pretty sure that it was combusting and there was not much vapour that I got out of it. The pen lid also stopped functioning properly after 6 months (the teeth that hold it in wore out) and its a bit of a bitch to clean the ceramic filter. I don't know because there are a lot of positive reviews on it but I never felt like it was a five star vapourizer.

Aegis is pretty dope for such a small unit but it gets mad hot and again I feel like the lid is flimsy and likely to break, so I usually feel too paranoid to take it out of its receptacle when its not in use.. I don't know if I would recommend Atmos brand stuff tbh. Flowermate is really awesome but the battery dies fast. I was kind of skeptical about the mouthpiece again too but so far its been alight..

On the cheap end, I'd recommend the flowermate for sure.

Also just keep in mind things like ease of cleaning (you are going to have to swab it out with alcohol like you're reloading a musket), temperature control, durability of parts, power supply and conduction vs. convection.

edit: looking back, the Atmos Jump was not a bad beginner's vape. It *did* get me high, but everything else i've tried has blown it out of the water in terms of quantity and quality.

Edited by Entorwellian

U definitely wanna run the PAX 2 on medium, I haven't tried the 3 yet, but I keep a separate vape for wax so no need really. Also watch out for counterfeit PAX products, especially on ebay. Chinese knockoffs everywhere.

I've been experimenting a lot with different temperatures and find that there are huge differences in the highs that you get, as well as flavours form the terpines, depending on which temperature you vape at. For a nice stim high, regardless of plant, 365F is awesome. Anything more relaxing and body high I go from 390-410 F.

If I just want to chill and relax while still being productive, I lower it down to 330.

Anything that you don't finish you can save later and either vape it at a higher temperature to get the other cannibinoids or do edibles/pills/CBD distillation.

aye to the Volcano analog and like Entor's post above outlines with temp variants for different times of day or tasks to be completed, its a blast experimenting

the price tag might put people off, but for efficiency, beefy balloons you can dip in & out of or leave for an hour, plus edibles from the pre-vaped leftovers, chicken dinner

keep em clean & they're wunderbar, solid engineering & sturdy as fk

cannabis isnt for every1, i try n keep it to 2 nights a week with an edible for sunday strutting in the hills & thats specifically for chronic pain management (the pain is still there but the edible raises my pain tolerance threshold by a significant margin of difference), but also to keep away from turgid opiate options best left for emergencies

googling round that E-Nano looks well designed

the irony of the US developing so many application options, from tinctures to strain differentials, is slowly diffusing out into the wider world

Edited by cwmbrancity

The first month of recreational legality in California has been interesting. Taxes have skyrocketed way too high, but the dispensaries around here have lowered their prices to compensate, so net prices aren't much different than before. And I guess with the influx of new customers it'll work out for them? Not sure how things are gonna go in the long run, but the state's gonna make a killing on all this weed tax revenue.

there's a lot going on in this clip.  Firstly, the streamer recognizing the situation going on behind him, and allowing the viewers to experience it along with him.  Then there's the stoner with the magical recipe of combining dry ramen noodles with ice-cream, and then stoner2's reaction to trying this combination for the first time.  I had a nice laugh

https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingInterestingKoalaPMSTwin

just try n keep the stems clean (iso alcohol, salt, bag, soaked overnight, then a hot water rinse)

stealthy as fk

wait what? I have to prep stuff? I just wanna take the lil nugs and put 'em on somewhere and fire it.

ah got it ok. cleanin right? hm. this  is a good tip. Danke

The Air is slick & the Solo gives a solid format, both are wortha punt, but the Solo's battery is a pain to change & the Air can pass for an e-cig on the street walking

Air just edges it, charge it, turn it on once to evap any factory residue, then add a pinch of special fx to the glass stem, inhale, exhale, bosh, mosh

cleaning em is proper easy, plus they do a black ceramic stem that increases yer schmooooov

the air was a great tip. so far so good! thanks y'all

Just got an Arizer Solo 2 based on recommendations here (and on sale). Holy crap it's efficient and gets me crazy high in one session. The flavour of the flower comes out really saliently. This is easily my favourite portable vape now. I would even say its better than the Pax 2/3. I'm super worried about breaking the glass stems though. Any recommendations on ways I can protect them or am I going to have to order a dozen from arizer.com?

edit. also lol at the lavender they send with it

Edited by Entorwellian

wait, you didnt vape the lavender? maaaaan thats the best bit

Arizer & cough splutter Amazon have all kinds of stems from various vendors, grip a few & yer good to go

it pays to keep your stems clean & try to keep the unit on charge (even while using) for as long as possible cos changing the battery is sometimes a bit of task, there are various usb options too

lovely jubbly flavours for both the Solo & Air innit, mmmmm & that lavender, plus a good way to keep the intake to a minimum & potentiate the fk out of the shrubbery you do use

Edited by cwmbrancity

( I member weed being mentioned so grabbed the first thread, sorry)

Flobba dob WEED... I am off cause i can smell the substance in my pocket and it is stinking the library out...

Vaporizers are so unfulfilling to me. It just makes me want to smoke a joint, spliff, or take epic bong rips. I like the gummy bears more than vapes.

• 4 weeks later...

Holland & Barrett have started stocking CBD products, capsules and oils w/pipettes

sold out of caps in a week, but gotta try again cos that stuff works for chronic pain as well anything from any pharmacy & opiates are their own labyrinth