IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

You'll be bazillionaires if you actually do it though. Not many other cannabusinessmen have the discipline and abstract approach of IDM up their sleeves. 

I've got a PAX2 and I rate it highly .

I vaped in gold class in the cinema watching Star Wars whilst people brought me burgers and beer .

So it is 100% odor-less? how do terpenes do their job then?

Btw I forgot to mention that I want a portable one...

Pens really look nice but they onlt work with oil capsules right? I want to smoke my own weed buds...

bypass smoking

https://ardentcannabis.com/products/nova-decarboxylator/

this thing fkn rocks, do the simplest decarb ever, put 0.4g in a creme caramel = mummmmmmy

old news by interesting nonetheless...

Cannabidiol Treatment Effects on Hippocampal Subfield Volumes in Current Cannabis Users

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29682609

may ameliorate brain harms

brass-eye-chart-screenshot-960x640.jpg

I have a PAX 3 still in the box, anyone want it? I'll do it for shipping and 20$, the rep gave me one when I told her 'no' pretty plainly. 

Got the 'product training' manual too. 

On the topic of standalone table-top vapes. The Airzer Extreme Q was the best one I tried at a trade show recently. Don't buy volcano's - they're massively overrated and overpriced!

I have a PAX 3 still in the box, anyone want it? I'll do it for shipping and 20$, the rep gave me one when I told her 'no' pretty plainly.

Got the 'product training' manual too.

On the topic of standalone table-top vapes. The Airzer Extreme Q was the best one I tried at a trade show recently. Don't buy volcano's - they're massively overrated and overpriced!

I want it! Paypal?

U don't even smoke anymore spi. Get yur butt outta here...

I've acquired an allergy to cannabis pollen. FUCK.

like, red eyes,dry mouth and laziness? :^)

Hey Bulk - let's start a company in Canada :emotawesomepm9::cerious:

Actually? Do you still have my email addy? (gmail)

https://www.leafly.com/news/industry/investing-these-16-cannabis-companies-are-generating-revenue

Hmmmm still better than smoking but sitting round lighting shit with a blue flame is not something you can do easily without looking like a suss cunt...

With all of the electric oven based vapes I reckon u should have saved a bit ... love my pax

Yeah I definitely get that haha. I have a desktop vape but I wanted something incredibly portable and non-battery powered for hiking and camping without spending too much cash. I’m hoping to get a battery powered one soon though. Which Pax model do you have?

I mostly medicate with distillate and shatter now

it's completely Healed my lungs and throat:)

I use a rig and also the LYNX Hypnos Zero extract vaporizer with dual Quartz rods and Quartz chamber

post-17854-0-25657900-1531755807_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-99482200-1531755836_thumb.png

I smoke cannabis flower once or twice a week

Can't beat an Awesome glass pipe session with oil soaked buds sandwiching crystals of shatter:)

I mostly medicate with distillate and shatter now

it's completely Healed my lungs and throat:)

I use a rig and also the LYNX Hypnos Zero extract vaporizer with dual Quartz rods and Quartz chamber

LYNXHypnosZero.jpg LYNXDioAtomizerdualQuartz rodsquartzchamber.png

I smoke cannabis flower once or twice a week

Can't beat an Awesome glass pipe session with oil soaked buds sandwiching crystals of shatter:)

I love my Hypnos Zero, just got an accessory kit for it.