IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

I had a bad day yesterday, lots of things happened and I got steaming drunk. I went a bit bonkers to be honest, (posting a lot of angry thoughts). Which culminated in me doing a huge fat nose bag of coke, of which I haven't done for 7 years. And trust me I feel like death warmed up today. And to be quite honest I loathe myself right now. Mr Self Destruct in full effect.

Edited by beer badger
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, beer badger said:

I had a bad day yesterday, lots of things happened and I got steaming drunk. I went a bit bonkers to be honest, (posting a lot of angry thoughts). Which culminated in me doing a huge fat nose bag of coke, of which I haven't done for 7 years. And trust me I feel like death warmed up today. And to be quite honest I loathe myself right now. Mr Self Destruct in full effect.

like clockwork

On 9/21/2019 at 7:59 PM, beer badger said:

Long term dope smokers are pathetic mate,  I know loads of them. And they are no good to man or beast. Just sort of lounging around, I wouldn't pay them to make me a cup of tea. Hahah.

I Agree

I only pay aphex for music

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

10 hours ago, beer badger said:

Still love ya, man.

12 hours ago, beer badger said:

i suggest you do weed instead of cocaine.  pick up the bong for sure

9 hours ago, zkom said:
16 hours ago, yekker said:
Autechre smoke weed, you're argument is invalid :catfallen:

Is there anyone in the featured artists who doesn't smoke at least occasionally..

Doesn’t Squarepusher get high by drinking Earl Grey tea and thinking about music theory?

23 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Doesn’t Squarepusher get high by drinking Earl Grey tea and thinking about music theory?

Yeah, I'm sure Mr Pusher never touched any of that devil's jazz tobacco. (Disclaimer: I really don't know).

To my knowledge AFX, Autechre, BOC and Luke Vibert are at least pretty well established in this regard. And when it comes to Ceephax, well..

On 9/24/2019 at 3:31 PM, Rubin Farr said:

There was that suspiciously canceled 2001 tour...

Miles Davis had no choice but to cancel that tour, he died in 1991. 

• Burger 1

On 8/21/2019 at 10:28 PM, drillkicker said:

Reading my original posts in this thread is funny.  I actually did end up having a psilocybin experience since then and yet my opinion of hallucinogens still hasn't changed.

Mostly I just think it's a waste of money that could be spent on geer instead.

But I do drink unreasonable amounts of coffee daily, if that counts.

It does seem a little eerie to me how cannabis has become such a revered and ubiquitous thing in our society over the last century.  I think our "substance society" is indicative of the general state of things and our eagerness to escape from the problems that are too systematic to solve.

On 8/23/2019 at 12:31 AM, Rubin Farr said:

Did some amazing gummies last week on vacation, these Stoney Patch were ok, but they had melted into one big glob, so we just cut pieces off with scissors.  Then we got the good stuff; Dinosaurs and Space Invader shaped green gummies.  Two of em kicked my ass, had to caffeine just stay awake, lol

IMG_6264.JPG

lmao the juxtaposition of these posts

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

No, US is cannabis+heroin+meth+benzodiazepene.  Those are the substances that America runs on.

Definitely TV + sugar + caffeine.  Heroin meth benzos are niche, and even cannabis is too.  I mean in terms of use-without-considering-it-drug-abuse-when-it-really-is