IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

I started taking CBD oil a few months ago, as I was hoping it would help me get better sleep. Unfortunately I don't really notice any difference when it comes to getting a better night's sleep, but I do feel that has helped with reducing anxiety. Like a lot of people, I have mild social anxiety. I mean not so bad that it prevents me from doing stuff, but I definitely get that really tense internal feeling when interacting with most people. I can tell that CBD has helped reduced/eliminated that tension I feel in social situations, and makes having conversations with other people a bit easier. 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:47 PM, Brisbot said:

A side note for anyone interested in CBD. I've tried out like 5 different brands and only like 2 did anything for me. They were both 'full spectrum' as well which has a tiny bit of TBH and 3/4 other cannabinoids, but mostly CBD.

I've tried a few also and like this one - https://www.43cbd.com

And totally agree about CBD shops being awkward places. The first one I went to, I swear it felt like I was back in high school going to someone's apartment to by a sack. 2 girls sitting on a couch looking spaced out not really talking, older grumbly-voiced dude comes out from the back reaking of cigarette smoke and starts asking me a bunch of questions and offering me gummy samples, little dog running around, music playing in the background...

Quality of resin/hash in this cuntry these days is diabolical. Every now n again something tasty turns up, but it's increasingly rare. UK used to be a haven for north African & Lebanese varieties, then the old Taffia networks died a death when Howard Marks & his boys gave up the ghost & it's been downhill ever since. First saw cellotape as a binding agent in Dutch & Spanish repress around 94-96, mmmmmmm tasty, where do i sign (on)?

yeah, it's why I avoid hash. often it's also overpriced, being sold at the same price per gram as flower. nuts! moroccan hash used to cost half as much as flower per gram which I think is fair. but if you come across the good stuff it's amazing. i love the taste of good hash

prohibition sucks

18 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

yeah, it's why I avoid hash. often it's also overpriced, being sold at the same price per gram as flower. nuts! moroccan hash used to cost half as much as flower per gram which I think is fair. but if you come across the good stuff it's amazing. i love the taste of good hash

prohibition sucks

Have you ever been to Christiania in Copenhagen? When I revisited it a year after my first trip, the spicy hash smell gave me flashbacks. Of course, sense of smell is strongly tied to memory, but stuff is devastating there. My first time there was on a 4/20 as well. Magical happenings. 

• Like 1

Went there as a twenty-something many many moons ago. The hash was stupendous. You could melt it in a spoon & stir into tea or a yoghurt (proper yoghurt weaving). Sketchy as f*ck after sundown, lots of browners, heroin def seemed to draw the more unseemly elements in. Nice opium though, so maybe a:

spacer.png

• Like 2

I used to smoke so much fucking weed. Wake and bake. all day long. I realized I hated it. Took me two years. Every time Id smoke it Id go into an existential crisis. 

Ive taken everything but crack and meth. No problems. Weed Im crying in bed

I would love to go to an opium den, though. There is one near the border of northern India. 

Googles for opium dens on India’s northern border.....

Once in a blue moon, if you can get it as opposed to black tar heroin, what’s not to like. In the meantime, some local shrubbery ambassadors are thread title appropriate:

And for Marf 

14 hours ago, marf said:

I used to smoke so much fucking weed. Wake and bake. all day long. I realized I hated it. Took me two years. Every time Id smoke it Id go into an existential crisis. 

Ive taken everything but crack and meth. No problems. Weed Im crying in bed

I would love to go to an opium den, though. There is one near the border of northern India. 

Been there. Just don't smoke so much. If you after 2 weeks of abstinence smoke a big bong hit of finest flower it feels so good. Music sounds so good when you're high. But if you smoke everyday from morning until evening it can make you depressive and you don't really enjoy weed anymore and don't get an actual high. It's somewhat hard to resist to smoke when you have a big bag laying around but it's a good exercise in self discipline and once you developed a healthy relationship to weed it starts seeming absurd to smoke bongs early in the morning. Like as if it's the last thing you wanna do after waking up

it was peer pressure. i think one little puff now days wouldn't be so bad. When i took acid once i took a huge bong hit. i was drooling after the hit. But it was the only time i got really massive immersive visuals. So the two really worked together. And no anxiety. What a night

Edited by marf
  • Like 1

Yeah I had friends in college that made it their mission to overdo it on the smoking of the weed. It's a waste of money at a certain point. 

• Like 3

Awesome:)

Illinois: Governor Issues Over 11,000 Pardons Ahead of Marijuana Legalization

• by Paul Armentano, NORML Deputy Director December 31, 2019

https://blog.norml.org/2019/12/31/illinois-governor-issues-over-11000-pardons-ahead-of-marijuana-legalization/

Democratic Gov. J.B. Pritzker today issued over 11,000 pardons to those with low-level marijuana convictions. The action came on the eve of the enactment of legislation legalizing adult-use cannabis sales.

“As one of the authors of this historic law, I am so proud to witness equity being put into practice today,” said Toi Hutchinson, Senior Advisor to the Governor for Cannabis Control. “The 11,017 pardons that Gov. Pritzker is granting today are thousands of lives forever changed — and hundreds of thousands more will be changed in the coming months. Those who were unfairly targeted by discriminatory drug laws can finally get ahead and build a new future for themselves and their families.”

Under the new law, state-licensed retailers may provide up to 30 grams of cannabis to those over the age of 21. Those who are visiting from out of state may purchase 15 grams of cannabis.

The law also enacts several other changes. Specifically, it permits qualified patients for the first time to engage in the home cultivation of up to five plants, while decriminalizing home grows for non-patients. The law also establishes procedures for the automatic expungement of low-level minor convictions (possession up to 30 grams) and facilitates a process for the expungement of cases involving the possession of up to 500 grams. An estimated 700,000 convictions are eligible for relief under the law.

https://blog.norml.org/2019/12/31/illinois-governor-issues-over-11000-pardons-ahead-of-marijuana-legalization/

• Like 1

Thing with the 90day tourist visa is you don’t really need to disclose previous drug convictions, spent or otherwise, to slip the radar....the irony of moral turpitude

How else could masses of Mancunians, Dubliners & travellers get over for various boxing & MMA events