IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

Have your local weedmasters closed shop or are still working?

With these long semi-idle days ahead of me, I kind of regret I didn't stock up on some weed.
On the other hand, I'm glad I didn't. I smoked all through January, and to think I'd just sit around all day, watch movies, listen to musics ... damn, where can I get some weed lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Entorwellian said:

Thank god we Canadian's can order it via mail. Dunno though I'd probably still let it sit for a week on the shelf to let any covid-19 die off.

I'm willing to put my house and my lot under canadian jurisdiction for the time being. The flag is already waving. Can you send some?

• 2 weeks later...

^ yeah that article is nothing new really. pretty well known fact that smoking anything is going to have the potential to cause lung problems. and covid is gonna be harder to fight off of course if you already have a pre-existing condition, like respiratory issues from smoking.

I'm fine with edibles tbh. they took a little getting used to, since it's not an immediate high like smoking and there are more factors that can have an effect on the outcome. but I found a doseage that works and don't really feel a need to return to smoking it. 

edit:  @Rubin Farr

Edited by zero
page break

Yeah, after reading some comments and tracing the original doctors' articles, they really seemed to rely almost exclusively on Chinese males that smoked tobacco, whoch is a whopping 52% of their population.  The anecdotal evidence for THC actually helping or expanding lung function is inconclusive currently.  I'm taking it a little easier and only using the bong occasionally, might just bake up some brownies if more COVID data comes in.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been rolling a lot of quarantine spliffs. I just got an ounce of berry white delivered and it lives up to it's suave title. No one is around so you can smoke them in the most random places you normally wouldn't be able to. It adds to the surreal apocalyptic vibes imo

Lockdown bonus has been teaching a close but troubled relative the benefits of low dose edibles, giving his lungs a much needed break. Never, ever, thought he’d break the baccy n bud toxic mix, but v slowly he’s learned how much bang for your buck an ounce gives & how far your material can be stretched out to.

Also, why the fuck are Europeans STILL adding tobacco to joints? The soapbarocalypse is 25+ years old, more than enough time to adjust. Nothing like lush hash, but it doesn’t need the added toxicology of tobacco.

Rant over.

• Like 1

Yeah, I should probably stop the spliffs. I'm totally cool with the vape + cartridges from dispensaries but I can't get them now, since dispensaries around here are only open to medical patients. They are also very expensive. But very enjoyable and convenient. I remember when that temporary ban on vapes happened, I thought that was their way of taking something away that was too good to be true. 

5 hours ago, Candiru said:

Yeah, I should probably stop the spliffs. I'm totally cool with the vape + cartridges from dispensaries but I can't get them now, since dispensaries around here are only open to medical patients. They are also very expensive. But very enjoyable and convenient. I remember when that temporary ban on vapes happened, I thought that was their way of taking something away that was too good to be true. 

Same here, but roll ups without tobacco are wayy to harsh on my lungs and I end up coughing like mad.

Edited by milkface

7 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

I love mixing weed and tobacco but knowing that tobacco can kill me, and that even if I stopped smoking the long term effects can kick in 20 years later and kill me, spoils the fun

is it not the combustion that's really bad for your lungs? the minor percentage of nicotine in the tobacco that you use on each joint, presuming u don't use that much, ends up being less harmful than the combustion itself i think...

On 4/19/2020 at 10:02 AM, cwmbrancity said:

Also, why the fuck are Europeans STILL adding tobacco to joints?

I never got this either. Why ruin the taste/smell of your herbs with cigarette tobacco?

I remember asking a friend who did this why, and his answer was something like "because I get too high if I smoke weed by itself." Isn't getting high the point though?  

37 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

is it not the combustion that's really bad for your lungs? the minor percentage of nicotine in the tobacco that you use on each joint, presuming u don't use that much, ends up being less harmful than the combustion itself i think...

Probably both isn't healthy, the combustion and the tobacco itself, and I occasionally smoke cigs without weed, I really don't know. Smoking is pretty silly. Vaping is what sane people in 2020 should do. Or eating edibles. But I'm not one of those sane ones apparently, lol

Edited by darreichungsform