IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

Studies show marijuana doesn't impair lung function. Many people use marijuana before they perform athletics.

i would really like to see you doing an impression of apex twin, drukqs

btw there are at least 2 non blazers on watmm im 1 of them i cant remember the other

I don't smoke.

I don't smoke. I have never done a drug of any sort.

You've never even had a beer or coffee?

I've had coffee before. No alcohol. I considered myself straightedge for many years, and now I just don't have any desire to do it.

No sugar either?

Well, I don't consider sugar to be a drug.

Making a casual distinction between all these things sort of implies a low level of understanding of biology. Not that I care if you use drugs. Just find it interesting when people make these distinctions. I like understanding how they justify their viewpoints to themselves. Ideology and that. Never really talked to a straight edge person.

Studies show marijuana doesn't impair lung function. Many people use marijuana before they perform athletics.

i would really like to see you doing an impression of apex twin, drukqs

btw there are at least 2 non blazers on watmm im 1 of them i cant remember the other

I don't smoke.

I don't smoke. I have never done a drug of any sort.

You've never even had a beer or coffee?

I've had coffee before. No alcohol. I considered myself straightedge for many years, and now I just don't have any desire to do it.

No sugar either?

Well, I don't consider sugar to be a drug.

Making a casual distinction between all these things sort of implies a low level of understanding of biology. Not that I care if you use drugs. Just find it interesting when people make these distinctions. I like understanding how they justify their viewpoints to themselves. Ideology and that. Never really talked to a straight edge person.

Wow, low level understanding of biology. Huh.

Okay, well, I eat and drink some sweet things.

I don't smoke, drink alcohol, snort, sniff, inject. I don't drink alcohol because my stepdad was an alcoholic. I just choose not to do other things. As I stated earlier, yes, I am addicted to all kinds of pleasurable things. I was really just talking about substances that people generally consider to be a drug.

Wasn't trying to offend with that comment. It's just a truth. Most people a very very limited understanding of the things they put into their body. I'm no authority.

Wasn't trying to offend with that comment. It's just a truth. Most people a very very limited understanding of the things they put into their body. I'm no authority.

Okay. I guess I don't. My weight fluctuates all the time because of it.

Goddamn, you guys never fail to obsess on the minutia of something.

I get this same line of questioning from rednecks because I'm a vegetarian.

"so wut bout roadkeel? wud u eat roadkeel?! You din keel it."

air is a drug. I know because I done biology in highschool one time.

People like to catch you in a lie or try to pick your logic apart.

After spending the last few minutes reading the Wikipedia article on "biology" I can confirm that everything you've ever done, thought about, and/or ingested is a drug. Don't try to prove me wrong. This is truth in its purest form.

After spending the last few minutes reading the Wikipedia article on "biology" I can confirm that everything you've ever done, thought about, and/or ingested is a drug. Don't try to prove me wrong. This is truth in its purest form.

You forgot to mention excretions

natures purest organic drug, say no to big pharma

I've always had a absurdly low tolerance level with it. And for some peculiar reason it speeds up my already very active imagination to a point where it's gets whirling around out of control. So It starts sending me fucking crazy. I've got stoned nicely a few times but I find its not worth the hassle. Weird stuff which I've never got on with. Bad for my brain.

Yeah weed is the only drug I have low tolerance to as well. Although I only started smoking in the last couple years and I don't smoke it with tobacco so obv that makes it stronger.

I like it, but it's an anti social thing to me. Some nights after I get off the bike it's really nice to order a pizza, get a bit baked and watch stuff on the TV. Alone. While crying.

I've only ever had a handful of joints in my life. I guess as a kid my parents were very anti-drug plus I didn't really know any stoner types, so I was never really introduced to it, and so it never really became significant in my life. Plus the few joints I have had over the years didn't really do much for me. I kinda want to get proper stoned sometime just so I know what it's actually like, but for the above reasons it's not really a pressing desire

If I was a proper stoner, I'd definitely be one of those casualties you read about who loose the plot on the stuff. 20 beers and 2 grams of coke? I'm ticketyboo. Half a spliff? I'm cuckoo. Very strange drug imo.

I just specifically like correcting people who say "I don't do drugs" because it's usually one of the most ill-informed statements one can utter. What they usually mean is "I don't partake in the ones that have the social stigma, but I drink like a fish, take Ambien to fall asleep, and gobble Zoloft & smoke cigarettes all day to drown out how much my life without weed sucks." Flim seems alright, though.

Maybe if you got some proper nutrients you'd be in a better mood and it wouldn't bother you as much. :catrecline:

Edited by autopilot

Yeah, but would you eat roadkill?

I love weed & consider it a borderline communion-sacrament (<--- sad but true)

If i need to "think" my way through certain life stresses, other people's bs, family dramas, psycho-ex's, whateverthefuck, i *used to roll 2 pure joints of bud (1 skin/rizla), get in the car and go for a looooong walk in the mountains. By the time that walk's finished the answers i was looking for will have come into much clearer focus.

Also found it helped me focus when writing academic papers.....in so much as i would pour a bunch of words out while sostooooooned, but then come back & edit those pieces with a clear head the following day. So far, so good.

If you abuse it, it'll abuse you back, horrendously & its certainly not for everyone. If you wake up to cannabis everyday then you're like an alcoholic, you have to let your mind breath especially at the beginning of the day. I find it much better to unwind at the end of the day with a pinch or 2 of good green, than drinking alcohol, as alcohol has been a much darker influence among certain friends (rabid alcoholics). Its also proven a useful/interesting addition with certain shall we say "kinkier" shags.....but thats another story entirely.....