IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

11 hours ago, Tim_J said:

I was referring to the weed/hash mix that u suggested... 

We understand each other. My suggestion was that you don’t need tobacco to enjoy hash at all, ie the pipe option.

It’s a weird cultural hangover when hash, rather than flower, was the staple of most European users. At home we used to cook up 3 cigarettes in the pan, crumble up an eighth of decent resin or kief press, mix the 2 and bong until you either dissolved or white-ied.

When the British resin market collapsed around 1992-1995, compounded by the remnants of those old Howard Marks Taffia networks collapsing etc, learning about home grows & the explosion of flower removed baccy entirely. Thank fuck. You haven’t smelled minging until you’ve smelled 3 day old baccy infused bong water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

"Grows but in waste places, and at roadsides, and along hedges. The very best medicine for healing."

gutter meds are the best:)

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/may/15/uk-cannabis-firm-bought-by-us-based-fund-in-multi-million-pound-deal

wouldn't get too excited, yet, but this alongside Project Twenty 21 offers some hope

typical the cuntry that manufactures a drug like Sativex still can't ease medieval by-laws on prohibition, while exporting masses of it to the rest of the world

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cwmbrancity said:

hey thanks for that, somehow it made me look deeper into how to solve my pax3 problem... first of all i didn't know the right term but what i wanted was to improve its airflow, or get looser draws, cause the original pax3 draws are too tight...

so i found this, still haven't bought it yet but i pretty much believe it's gonna solve my problem...

Edited by Tim_J

On 6/20/2020 at 11:03 AM, Rubin Farr said:

Trying a new experience this weekend

IMG_5400.JPG

how did these work out for you? I tried one of those Dixie brand ones, and I thought it was super weak. had another (can't remember the name) a friend brought back from Canada that seemed more potent.

I've been sticking to a homemade tincture I made with everclear that's been working well. took a little getting used to and getting the dose right for the effect I'm looking for, but I can get usually 4 hours out of it, maybe more depending on if I ate much beforehand.

1 hour ago, zero said:

how did these work out for you? I tried one of those Dixie brand ones, and I thought it was super weak. had another (can't remember the name) a friend brought back from Canada that seemed more potent.

I've been sticking to a homemade tincture I made with everclear that's been working well. took a little getting used to and getting the dose right for the effect I'm looking for, but I can get usually 4 hours out of it, maybe more depending on if I ate much beforehand.

I worked my way up to 4 droppers full a day. Very mellow high, relaxing but not as sleepy as edibles make me.

Our extracts will contain only trace levels THC, which means they are completely legal in the UK and in most other countries in Europe. Each finished/packaged product will contain no more than 1mg of THC or CBN in line with the Home Office guidelines on CBD products.