Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

Lockdown bonus has been teaching a close but troubled relative the benefits of low dose edibles, giving his lungs a much needed break. Never, ever, thought he’d break the baccy n bud toxic mix, but v slowly he’s learned how much bang for your buck an ounce gives & how far your material can be stretched out to.

Also, why the fuck are Europeans STILL adding tobacco to joints? The soapbarocalypse is 25+ years old, more than enough time to adjust. Nothing like lush hash, but it doesn’t need the added toxicology of tobacco.

Rant over.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my experience a lot of cbd flower aka hemp buds seem to have been sprayed with terpenes extracted elsewhere so they pass the nose test. When you can get 99% cbd distillates and get the right rig, t

not THC related, but: https://www.sciencealert.com/a-woman-accidentally-took-550-times-the-normal-dosage-of-lsd-case-report-details    

Posted Images

Yeah, I should probably stop the spliffs. I'm totally cool with the vape + cartridges from dispensaries but I can't get them now, since dispensaries around here are only open to medical patients. They are also very expensive. But very enjoyable and convenient. I remember when that temporary ban on vapes happened, I thought that was their way of taking something away that was too good to be true. 

I love mixing weed and tobacco but knowing that tobacco can kill me, and that even if I stopped smoking the long term effects can kick in 20 years later and kill me, spoils the fun

5 hours ago, Candiru said:

Yeah, I should probably stop the spliffs. I'm totally cool with the vape + cartridges from dispensaries but I can't get them now, since dispensaries around here are only open to medical patients. They are also very expensive. But very enjoyable and convenient. I remember when that temporary ban on vapes happened, I thought that was their way of taking something away that was too good to be true. 

Same here, but roll ups without tobacco are wayy to harsh on my lungs and I end up coughing like mad.

Edited by milkface
7 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

I love mixing weed and tobacco but knowing that tobacco can kill me, and that even if I stopped smoking the long term effects can kick in 20 years later and kill me, spoils the fun

is it not the combustion that's really bad for your lungs? the minor percentage of nicotine in the tobacco that you use on each joint, presuming u don't use that much, ends up being less harmful than the combustion itself i think...

On 4/19/2020 at 10:02 AM, cwmbrancity said:

Also, why the fuck are Europeans STILL adding tobacco to joints?

I never got this either. Why ruin the taste/smell of your herbs with cigarette tobacco?

I remember asking a friend who did this why, and his answer was something like "because I get too high if I smoke weed by itself." Isn't getting high the point though?  

37 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

is it not the combustion that's really bad for your lungs? the minor percentage of nicotine in the tobacco that you use on each joint, presuming u don't use that much, ends up being less harmful than the combustion itself i think...

Probably both isn't healthy, the combustion and the tobacco itself, and I occasionally smoke cigs without weed, I really don't know. Smoking is pretty silly. Vaping is what sane people in 2020 should do. Or eating edibles. But I'm not one of those sane ones apparently, lol

Edited by darreichungsform
On 4/19/2020 at 5:02 PM, cwmbrancity said:

Also, why the fuck are Europeans STILL adding tobacco to joints? The soapbarocalypse is 25+ years old, more than enough time to adjust. Nothing like lush hash, but it doesn’t need the added toxicology of tobacco.

I'm guilty of this, I guess it's a thing of habit from youth as it was the only way to smoke apart from rolling weed only which was expensive and hard to come by if one wasn't well connected to shady weed chads. Today I put just enough tobacco so the joint burns nice and even. Rolling weed only doesn't burn well and you have to constantly light it up and it just burns up the weed too quickly. I guess since I'm a tobacco smoker as well I kind of got used to the combined feeling of tobacco and weed high/taste.

I get to hate it though, when on a smoking spree, since tobacco itself is nasty shit so I take regular and long breaks.

Have to try this vaping thing though.

On 4/19/2020 at 11:02 AM, cwmbrancity said:

Also, why the fuck are Europeans STILL adding tobacco to joints? 

How in the hell are u supposed to smoke an ash joint without adding tobacco?

Also, the buzz of the small amount of nicotine with the weed is pleasant. You can actually be social. 

22 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

I'm guilty of this, I guess it's a thing of habit from youth as it was the only way to smoke apart from rolling weed only which was expensive and hard to come by if one wasn't well connected to shady weed chads. Today I put just enough tobacco so the joint burns nice and even. Rolling weed only doesn't burn well and you have to constantly light it up and it just burns up the weed too quickly. I guess since I'm a tobacco smoker as well I kind of got used to the combined feeling of tobacco and weed high/taste. 

+1

I bought a pax2 and honestly i can't get used to it... I've been a spliff smoker for about 20 years now so I'm used to that fluid puff that you get on joints if you don't press it too much... But with the pax2 i have to inhale with a lot of strength (i don't know how to explain this in English) and it seems like nothing is coming out of it into my lungs... 

Edited by Tim_J
flol i'm not 50 years old...
  • Like 1

Yeah, I need the feeling in my lungs. Love smoking bongs for that feeling, also for the sudden kick. I like vaporisers but end up smoking a joint or a bong after vaping

When smoking pure joints or blunts key is not to use a grinder and not to pulverise the weed. Use scissors and make it chunky as your booty, will have more volume and burn more evenly. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

When smoking pure joints or blunts key is not to use a grinder and not to pulverise the weed. Use scissors and make it chunky as your booty, will have more volume and burn more evenly. 

Yeah i know what you mean... 

33 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

I bought a pax 2 and honestly i can't get used to it... I've been a spliff smoker for about 30 years now so I'm used to that fluid puff that you get on joints if you don't press it too much... But with the pax2 i have to inhale with a lot of strength (i don't know how to explain this in English) and it seems like nothing is coming out of it into my lungs... 

Exactly, it's sort of a gauge of how much to inhale, you can feel it, it's the same with bongs because I always felt I don't get anything in.

27 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Yeah I never used grinders either. With years I developed a perfect way to make joints. The way you pack that and wrap the papers around is also crucial as you can achieve a perfect burning temperature (not too tight to produce tar, and not too loose to make air pockets that increase the smoke temperature). Me and my mates we call it ISO standard joints:)

• Like 2

Dab it up:)

Amnesia Haze Live Resin Badder

Happy 420:)

• Like 1

Happy 420 everyone. Smoking some homegrown northernlight from last summer right now, still has great flavor and has a chill high. Gonna grow another one this year in the garden

• Like 3
I never got this either. Why ruin the taste/smell of your herbs with cigarette tobacco?
I remember asking a friend who did this why, and his answer was something like "because I get too high if I smoke weed by itself." Isn't getting high the point though?  

I think its a waste of weed if you roll pure. It burns slower so you can enjoy it longer and you don't turn in a marihuana monster from 3 puffs. Gotta say i love tobacco way too much, can't imagine my life without it fuuck
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Happy 420 everyone. Smoking some homegrown northernlight from last summer right now, still has great flavor and has a chill high. Gonna grow another one this year in the garden emoji173.png

Wish I could grow here, but too risky ?

44 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Wish I could grow here, but too risky ?

first thing i'm gonna do when i arrive home, homegrowning!!! finally have a house of my own...

1 minute ago, Tim_J said:

first thing i'm gonna do when i arrive home, homegrowning!!! finally have a house of my own...

Nice! You live in Spain, right? I'm envy of your drug laws