IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

^No man, you can even use the leaves of the plant and squeeze some concentrate out if you make use of butane gas extraction, combine that with the pollen kief you shook out of it and you get a nice kneadable hash.

Also, don't judge a book by its cover. I think Thai weed looks terrible but it has a very nice and unique effect (albeit a bit weak). Naturally occurring outdoor landraces don't need to look pretty to be good:

oticon4catoz.jpg

Edited by dingformung

37 minutes ago, dingformung said:

^No man, you can even use the leaves of the plant and squeeze some concentrate out if you make use of butane gas extraction, combine that with the pollen you shook out of it and you get a nice kneadable hash.

well no shit sherlock... you can buy shit tons of hemp made pants and extract enough thc to make perfectly good hash... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Tim_J
<3
  • Farnsworth 1

57 minutes ago, zero said:
18 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Looks like really shitty weed... i mean, look at those stems...

haha, yeah, looks like the "schwag" weed I used to get back in the high school days. that crap was all bricked up, packed with stems & seeds, straight out of mexico, and tasted like shit. you could also smoke a ton of it, since THC content was very low.

damn, just thinking back on it makes my lungs hurt a little...BUT I have a bit of a soft spot for it, since that's what I started on.

Haha, sounds exactly like what I first started with in March 1997

I remember after my first hit off a brass pipe (i know)

I wondered why the audience kept laughing during seinfeld

which in turn made me laugh hysterically everytime they did

I just did a major vape distillate haul today. I haven’t actually smoked a spliff in a few weeks. It’s a nice transition, but expensive plus I can’t really smoke where I live now, too odorific for the general populace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

Now That is Awesome News for ya UK!!!:)

Let's Go Ireland, It's that Easy!!!:)

Can't Believe this news or the lead up to it slipped under my radar, Ha:)

I Love this Reality:)

A few might remember a post I did a while back apologizing for misusing the word rape - which I then moved on to talking about my mental health... Well the sole culprit in regards to my mental health was Marijuana... My mind just can't handle it. (I never stated it though) 

Even though smoking it has no immediate negative inpact... It's the detoxification that sends my mind into a downwards spiral - with paranoia, delusions, anxiety and depression - fun times!

It's taken so much time from me by ending up in hospitals (3 times) that I've grown to really respect weed - and ultimately stay the fuck away from it.

I guess in my case it was hard to accept that weed just isn't for me - stupidly I didn't stop the first time things turned sour... You live and you learn, I guess. 

Back on my feet now though... With two kids to think about - other than myself. 

And as far as the thread goes... nowadays I might have some shiraz, scotch or a pilsner at times when posting on watmm 

43 minutes ago, sine nomine said:

A few might remember a post I did a while back apologizing for misusing the word rape - which I then moved on to talking about my mental health... Well the sole culprit in regards to my mental health was Marijuana... My mind just can't handle it. (I never stated it though) 

Even though smoking it has no immediate negative inpact... It's the detoxification that sends my mind into a downwards spiral - with paranoia, delusions, anxiety and depression - fun times!

It's taken so much time from me by ending up in hospitals (3 times) that I've grown to really respect weed - and ultimately stay the fuck away from it.

I guess in my case it was hard to accept that weed just isn't for me - stupidly I didn't stop the first time things turned sour... You live and you learn, I guess. 

Back on my feet now though... With two kids to think about - other than myself. 

And as far as the thread goes... nowadays I might have some shiraz, scotch or a pilsner at times when posting on watmm 

This is pretty much how I feel but the other way around.   Alcohol has proven to be rather bad for me and marijuana has proven to be very good for me.  So I've decided it's better to smoke some reefer daily and only have a drink on occasion.

19 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

This is pretty much how I feel but the other way around.   Alcohol has proven to be rather bad for me and marijuana has proven to be very good for me.  So I've decided it's better to smoke some reefer daily and only have a drink on occasion.

Isn't that funny!? 

Well the problem with alcohol is that I tend to use it as a way to run away from problems that only become worse as I ignore them.  Marijuana, on the other hand, brings those problems right in front of me and asks me to do something with them, which is much more helpful.

10 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Well the problem with alcohol is that I tend to use it as a way to run away from problems that only become worse as I ignore them.  Marijuana, on the other hand, brings those problems right in front of me and asks me to do something with them, which is much more helpful.

Yeah... I can't relate to that because weed just fucks with me in the 'long run' plus I actually don't like feeling stoned, much more efficient on alcohol. But each to their own... As they say.