IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

On 1/15/2021 at 4:31 AM, milkface said:

Genuinely sick of weed now. Don't even enjoy the high or anything it's actually unpleasant.

this happens if I smoke too many days in a row.  all it takes is 1 week t break to fix

• Like 1

Just now, cyanobacteria said:

this happens if I smoke too many days in a row.  all it takes is 1 week t break to fix

nah ive never been a heavy smoker but towards mid december of last year the high (both edibles and smoking) just made me really nauseous and i hated it even though i was only smoking like once a week, took a month off and smoked for the first time since then when i made that post and the high was a lot nicer.

smoked some of my friends shit the next day and i legit started hearing stuff ?

24 minutes ago, dingformung said:

hearing street noises and checking your playlist which noise track is playing only to find out no music is playing at all? been there lol

nah hearing your housemate singing along with the song you're listening to only to realise that he's still 3,000 miles away in another country. i went to ask him a question and was like WTF you're not here

Edited by milkface
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Braintree said:

NBJjIoX.jpg

hey yo please tell me i'm right or close, i'm mindbending lol i just made some calculus based on those percentages and from what i gather the total amount of weed in that package is around 5 grams???

PKG stands for package right?

Edited by Tim_J

4 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

hey yo please tell me i'm right or close, i'm mindbending lol i just made some calculus based on those percentages and from what i gather the total amount of weed in that package is around 5 grams???

PKG stands for package right?

It's blurry, but you can see the net weight is 5g in the first image.

@dingformung It was also delivered.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Braintree said:

It's blurry, but you can see the net weight is 5g in the first image.

@dingformung It was also delivered.

shiiit i did it, finally i know how to read a weed package... next challenge, nutrition facts labels...

• Haha 1

smoked some london weed for the first time in forever recently and my god. we went on a long walk through the city and i dissociated for a while and when i came to i genuinely had no idea what country i was in for a good minute. had never been that confused in my life

I've been getting stoned since quitting alcohol and have noticed that I'm in a cycle of hitting the pipe, feeling stoned, drinking some coffee, and then not feeling stoned anymore.  Does anyone else feel like coffee makes you less high ?  Or am I just smoking some shit weed ?

i don't smoke weed but i have noticed that coffee seems to have a grounding/"normalizing" effect any time i've drank it on psychedelics. it has a very earthy, mundane energy to it. used to go out after raves coming down off 2tb & drink a double espresso in a park somewhere, felt nice

Spoiler

also any time my posts go from mostly being one sentence puns to being multi-paragraph rants about emergent phenomena it usually means i've got a fresh supply of vyvanse