IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

8 minutes ago, zero said:

@Tim_J do they sell it in stores over there like some lucky states here do, or you still have to go to a guy?

it's very sexist of you to assume it's a man... check your priorities mister...

dudes, light one up and press play in my sig !

• Facepalm 1

22 minutes ago, zero said:

@Tim_J do they sell it in stores over there like some lucky states here do, or you still have to go to a guy?

Portugal has very progressive drug laws. Even the posession of hard drugs is decriminalized (in small amounts, and when you get caught you are forced to talk to a social worker - it's how they successfully fought a Heroin epidemic). Weed isn't legal but also decriminalised in small amounts. I imagine the Portuguese police has different priorities than busting small weed growers, but you never know

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

it's very sexist of you to assume it's a man... check your priorities mister...

dudes, light one up and press play in my sig !

I forgot you're so progressive over there...I'm still hoping that the Okies just north of me fully legalize the shit. Tejanos ain't got a chance in hell with our dipshit R controlled state. all up to Grandpa Joe for us to be able to walk into a shop and walk out with some nugs.

• Like 1

Spain has legal weed, but you need to be member of a Cannabis Social Club to buy it and that's only possible if you have Spanish citizenship.

Germany has no chance to change weed laws anytime soon if political parties get to decide, though it's possible that the prohibition will be declared unconstitutional by the constitutional court at some point ?‍♂️

Yes, I'd love to walk into a store and be able to choose from multiple different strains and shop for delicious nugs, legally. I envy Canadians and Americans

17 hours ago, dingformung said:

Spain has legal weed, but you need to be member of a Cannabis Social Club to buy it and that's only possible if you have Spanish citizenship.

Germany has no chance to change weed laws anytime soon if political parties get to decide, though it's possible that the prohibition will be declared unconstitutional by the constitutional court at some point ?‍♂️

Yes, I'd love to walk into a store and be able to choose from multiple different strains and shop for delicious nugs, legally. I envy Canadians and Americans

Yep in Spain is cause there's a legal limbo, marihuana now is quite popular among youngsters.

another drugs are potentially more dangerous, have you tried chocolate?

33 minutes ago, Diurn said:

have you tried chocolate?

Not sure what you mean. If you mean heroin, nah. heroin/diamorphine is a strong pain killer, I don't have strong pain. Should only be given by doctors

If you mean hash, yes sure. Good hash tastes and smells better than weed. Also has a different high, maybe the processing & storage makes the cannabinoids transform or something

well it was more like a joke but that's ok

drug addiction is a wide open scope, from TV or videogame addiction to alcohol or heroin. I think that all is good even in little doses.

and yes chocolate and coffee or tea are drugs also.

Edited by Diurn
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

I've tried nearly every kind of marijuana consumption method, but for some reason hash is the only thing I've never come across here in america.  Somehow even the dispensaries don't sell it.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but to my knowledge most of hash in Europe comes from North Africa and Middle East, even the stuff they sell in coffeshops in the Netherlands. That would explain why there isn't that much in US.

Just now, zkom said:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but to my knowledge most of hash in Europe comes from North Africa and Middle East, even the stuff they sell in coffeshops in the Netherlands. That would explain why there isn't that much in US.

Yeah, i think this is exactly it.  I'm pretty sure it mostly comes from Lebanon and Turkey.

the only thing i feel like i consume questionable amounts of these days is caffeine. i make cold brew each morning which involves taking a 4cup measure, filling it up with two cups of coffee grounds, the rest with water, then letting it sit overnight. that's my first coffee of the morning, and then usually there are many more. yesrday i drank a 180mg caffiene energy drink about an hour before bed

but i don't really feel any negative side effects from this. i usually feel well rested etc. in fact from time to time i'll go completely cold turkey on caffiene for a week or two, and there's no withdrawal or anything. i think i just am really into tha bruu

3 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Yeah, i think this is exactly it.  I'm pretty sure it mostly comes from Lebanon and Turkey.

The last couple of times I was in Lisbon the whole city center was flooded with dealers selling Moroccan hash. Also of course run into it in Tangier, Morocco.

Anyway that was all years ago and things might have changed.

2 minutes ago, zkom said:

The last couple of times I was in Lisbon the whole city center was flooded with dealers selling Moroccan hash. Also of course run into it in Tangier, Morocco.

Anyway that was all years ago and things might have changed.

From what I know the Moroccan government tolerates hash production because it makes a quarter of Morocco's GDP.

• Haha 1

Just now, dingformung said:

From what I know the Moroccan government tolerates hash production because it makes a quarter of Morocco's GDP.

Lol, that would explain why I could have bought it under the counter in a handicraft school's store.

• Like 1